07. New Years

"Jungkook, truth or dare."

"Dare."

"Hm, I dare you to kiss Taehyung into the new decade," Yoongi smirked.

"O-okay."

"One more minute Kookers," Jungkook gulped. He was nervous. He wanted to kiss Tae but he knew Taehyung liked that other boy.

"Three... two... one...!" Jungkook smashed his lips against Tae's. Yoongi and Jimin cheered and laughed. Jungkook was surprised when Tae kissed back.

As they got deeper and deeper into the kiss Tae started to tug at his skirt and shirt signaling to the elder male he wanted them off.

"Are you sure?" Taehyung nodded. Jungkook pulled his shirt off first and then attempted to take off his skirt but was stopped by Yoongi.

"Guys stop, you're not doing that here."

"We'll go into the guest room then."

"No thanks. Let's just sleep. Jungkook you can go to the guest room to sleep."

"Daddy? Can Taetae sleep with us and cuddle?"

"Maybe."

"Yay!"

Taehyung awoke from his sleep and looked at the clock hanging above Yoongi's desk. It read '3:00'. He looked over at Jimin and saw his arms wrapped around Yoongi, both males sound asleep.

Tae made his way to the guest bedroom Jungkook was in and stood next to the bed.

"Tae?"

"Oh, sorry i woke you up. Go back to sleep Kookie."

"No it's fine. It's not your fault. Why are you here?"

"I couldn't sleep and Jimin wasn't cuddling anymore. He was cuddling Yoongi."

"Oh. You can lay by me."

"Okay. Um, Kookie? Is it okay if I do something?"

"Yeah sure. What do you have in mind?" The younger male didn't say anything but climbed onto Jungkook's chest. He  rested his head there but then decided to move closer to Jungkook's lips. Jungkook realized what was happening and kissed Taehyung.

The two made out for a while but soon decided it was best they sleep.

'Maybe 2020 won't be so bad after all,' Jungkook thought.

Taehyung woke up to Jimin poking him.

"Tae! I found something! I was looking on Yoongi's computer because I was bored and I accidentally clicked on something but it looked good and fun!"

"What is it?"

"Let's go watch!"

"But what about Kookie?"