28. Trying

Taehyung stood in the bathroom, staring at his reflection in the mirror. He checked his phone to see there were only two minutes left until the alarm rang.

Once he heard the song, he anxiously held a pregnancy test in his hands. He flipped it over to reveal the negative symbol. Tears immediately streamed down his cheeks. He really thought he got pregnant but unfortunately he didn't.

He opened the door and walked to the bedroom. Jungkook hugged Tae upon seeing his tears. He couldn't tell if they were happy tears or sad tears. He grabbed the test and held it in one hand and reached for Taehyung's hands with the other. He too started crying when he saw the result.

"Let's not get discouraged Tae," Jungkook wiped his nose on his sleeve. "We'll keep trying until you get pregnant."

"B-but what if I can't get pregnant again. W-what if I can only get pregnant once because i'm a boy?"

"I will make sure that we get a baby no matter what. If you can't get pregnant again then we can take more time to save money and adopt a baby or we could find a surrogate. I promise you okay?"

"Okay. Um..can we try again now?"

"Why don't we wait a little bit okay? We can watch a movie to maybe make us feel better."

Taehyung and Jungkook arrived at school. It was their first time in a while not bringing Dae to school with then. Hoseok had the day off and wanted to help the teen parents out by giving them a break.

"Tae, I'm going to go to the library to study for midterms until the first hour bell okay? Yoongi should be by your locker waiting for us. Well you."

"Oh, okay. Um.. good luck. Bye!" Taehyung waved and ran to find Yoongi. It made him anxious to be alone in the crowded hallways but he soon found the elder.

"Hi Yoongi! Where's Jimin?"

"He's in the library. Youngmin was keeping him from studying last night."

"Oh. Did you study at all?"

"Yeah, I stayed up late most days this weekend. But I got plenty of sleep."

The two talked for a while about their babies and about their relationships. They talked until Taehyung started to feel sick out of no where. Yoongi was about to walk him to the nurse but Tae insisted on going into the bathroom so he could throw up. As he did so, the other male rubbed his back and attempted to console him.

"Tae.. is it okay if I leave you for a bit? I want to grab something for you from the store."

"Y-yeah. I'll be okay alone," he tried his best to smile at his friend despite feeling horrible.

Yoongi came back after nearly ten minutes with a box of pregnancy tests. He didn't think Tae was pregnant but it could explain why he was feeling sick that early in the morning.

"I know you're probably not ready to have another kid but I think you should take a test just to make sure you're not pregnant. It could explain why you're sick all of a sudden."

"Yoonie, um.. me and Jungkookie want another baby. We know it's early and that babies are expensive but we both really want another one," Yoongi stood there, his mouth agape. "We've been trying but all the tests I took came back negative."

"So you really could be pregnant. How do your parents feel about you guys wanting another kid?" Yoongi questioned. His brain was still trying to process the information he was told.

"Well.. they don't know yet. I'm scared to tell them. What if they tell me to give the baby away?"

"I'm sure they would support you even if they don't think you should have another one. But if for some reason they don't, Jimin and I will always help you as much as we can.

"Thank you Yoongi," Tae hugged the male tightly.

"Now go take the test."

Taehyung and Yoongi arrived at their classes ten minutes late due to Tae taking the test and seeing the results. He had started crying and didn't want anyone to notice so he washed his face and waited for himself to calm down.

He opened his classroom door and apologized to the teacher for being late and asked to talk to Jungkook in private. Surprising their teacher, Mr. Lee, allowed them to.

"Tae what's wrong? Why are your eyes puffy? We're you crying? And why are you so late? I was worried about you. I wanted to call you but I didn't want to get in trouble and get detention.  I have two babies who need me. I can't stay late," Taehyung didn't know what to say so he hugged Jungkook.

"Jungkook, I-" he once again burst into tears. "I-I was talking with Yoonie and then I felt sick and-" Tae pulled the test out of his skirt pocked and showed Jungkook the result.

"H-he bought tests and it- I-I'm pregnant," Jungkook picked Tae up and twirled him around.

"Do you have any names in mind?" the elder asked with a wide bunny smile. Taehyung giggled at the question and at the male's smile. 

"We have nine months to think of names. I can't think of any now."

"How about if it's a boy Tae jr?"

"Jungkook jr. would be better."

"I disagree," The two burst out into laughter and hugged each other for a few minutes before deciding to go back to class.