23. Home

It was finally time for Taehyung and Dae to go home. Dae was breathing normally again. Namjin helped them make sure everything was set up and then Yoongi and Jimin went over to play with Dae.

Yoongi picked Dae up from his puzzle piece floor mat and sat him on his lap. Dae cooed and smiled at Yoongi who booped his nose.

Jimin sat beside him and rested his head on his shoulder.

"You're so good with babies," he whispered. Yoongi laughed and kissed his boyfriend.

"I'm sure you are too Jiminie," Yoongi handed Dae over to Jimin. He almost immediately started crying. Jimin kissed his head to try to calm him down but it didn't work. Jungkook took the baby, cradling him in his arms. He gave him his small duck stuffie to help him calm down. 

"Don't worry Jimin, Dae will warm up to you soon. We'll just have to start slow," Jungkook reassured him and handed his son to Tae so he could suckle.

"He will? I-It doesn't seem like it."

"Don't worry. Some things just take time. I'm sure he'll be around you two a lot so he'll get used to you. He could just be tired too or hungry. It may not have anything to do with you."

"Jungkook's right Jiminie," Yoongi interrupted. "Hey, do you guys want us to babysit Dae for a few hours tonight? I'm sure it would be nice for you guys to have some alone time and relax. It won't be long and you guys can still spend your first night with him."

"That would be nice. I'll talk to Tae."

"Thank you guys so much. We can pay you. How about fifteen, twenty dollars an hour?"

"No, you don't have to pay us Kook. Don't worry about it. We don't mind. Like I said earlier, I'm sure it'll be nice for you two to go out somewhere. Where are you planning on going?"

"We're going to a pub. It's near the city."

"Ah, okay. Well you two have fun. But not too much fun. I can and will slap you Jungkook."

"Okay, okay. Thanks again. Bye Dae~" Jungkook cooed before grabbing Tae's hand and leaving. Yoongi sat down on the floor, cradling the baby in his arms.

"Jimin, do you want to help feed Dae?" The male nodded. He was scared of making Daehyun cry. For all he knew, he would start crying after hearing his voice. "In the side of the diaper bag there's a bottle and there should be a container in the bag too. It's formula," Yoongi waited for Jimin to find everything before explaining the process.

"Now you need to boil a liter of water and then let it sit for a while.

"How long do I boil it?"

"I'll tell you when it's ready okay?"

After a while the formula was ready. Yoongi let Jimin feed Dae. He held Daehyun in his arms and held up the bottle for him. He started crying as soon and the male held him but stopped when he was drinking his formula.

"Look Mochi, he's not crying anymore."

"M-mochi?"

"You don't like it? I'm sorry. I'll find another pet name to call you."

"N-no. I like it," The couple sat in silence for a few minutes thinking about their future. "Yoongi? Do you think our baby will like me? What if they don't?"

"Hey, don't think that way. Our baby will love you so much. I'm sure Dae loves you. He's just stubborn and doesn't want to admit it," Jimin smiled. "Do you want to know why our baby will love you?"

"Yeah."

"Because you're going to be the best parent in the whole world. You'll care for them and be there for them and love them. You'll watch them grow and get into school eventually and become a damn good adult all because you raised them. We can start looking at the adoption stuff tomorrow okay?"

"I'm excited. What do you want baby to call you?"

"What do you mean Mochi?"

"Well Tae calls Jinnie Eomma and Namjoonie Appa."

"I like appa but i'm also fine with dad. What about you, what do you prefer?"

"Um, I-I like eomma."

"Well then you're going to be an amazing eomma."

Jimin placed Daehyun's bottle on their coffee table once he finished. He started crying again. Jimin tried his best to comfort him but it didn't work. Yoongi took Dae, hoping that would make him stop. When he continued to cry, Yoongi checked his diaper and gave him a stuffed animal.

"I'm not sure why he's crying. His diaper isn't dirty, he just ate, and he doesn't seem to want his stuffed animal."

"We can call Tae. He might know what to do."

"You're right. Maybe Dae just needs to be with his parents. Do you want to call them?"

"Sure.

Taehyung and Jungkook arrived back at Yoongi and Jimin's house. The greeted Yoonmin and gave Dae hugs and kissed to which made him almost immediately stop crying.

"Sorry you guys couldn't get out longer. I feel bad. We did feed him and we didn't have to change his diaper."

"Oh good. Thank you guys again. We still had a good time. We just put our food in to-go boxes but it's really not a problem. We don't mind spending time with our little sunshine. Dae smiled as Jungkook booped his nose.

"Good luck tonight. I hope he sleeps through the night."

"Yeah, me too," Jungkook laughed and said his goodbyes. He sling the diaper bag over his shoulder and got out his car keys.

"Let's get Dae to bed. He must be tired."

thank you for 24k+ reads  🤧💜💕
(24k is a good group ㅋㅋㅋ)

dae's okay!! :D  see, i'm not that evil