New Life

Welcome to the sequel, thank you for reading this. If you are new go read my What If Kion grew up with Rani book please. I dont own the image above but it is adorable,but now lets start.

10 years after the first book (so kion and rani are around 24, yes they have human lifespans because this isn't the real world)

It was a rainy day, Kion was stressed as he stood by his Mate Rani as She gave Birth, a lot was going trough his head, what if it goes wrong, what if she dies, what if he wasn't a good father. But he knows it will be over soon.

A bit later

Rani gave birth to 2 cubs. they decided to name them Kai and Nya. Although Nya was a bit older than Kai by a little bit they agreed they would rule together. to prevent jealousy like what happened with scar and Mufassa. Kion was worried for them but right now he was happy everything was alright, his life was perfect, he was with the girl he loved since he was a small cub and now with cubs of their own. He cuddled with his family as the Rain went on and drifted off to sleep.

11 years later

Kai and Nya represented their parents in different ways but have their own way of shining. Kai was childish and cocky. While Nya was also playful, she can take things seriously in dangerous situations. 

Kion would worry about the safety of his cubs, but he wasn't overprotective like his father was with kiara. Mainly Because he knows how safe the Tree of life is, and he has eyes and ears all over the area. Rani was a bit more cautious given her past mainly with the fire attack on her home when she was little, but she trusts Kion to protect them.

Kai and Nya were playing Baobab ball. Nya managed to snatch the Ball from her little brother and run off. So he decided to tackle her. But Nya accidentally tripped and landed on someone.

"Ow' he exclaimed

"Oh, sorry" said Nya

"Its alright" said the male cheetah cub"I'm Jacob, whats yours"

"I-I'm Nya"

"well nice to meet you Nya"

"JACOB, WHERE ARE YOU"yelled a female cheetah cub

"IM OVER HERE AMORA" yelled Jacob

Amora walked over to her brother

"Uh nya this is my sister Amora"

"nice to meet you nya"

"Nice to meet you, uh Jacob, Amora, this is my little brother Kai"

"heey, you are only older by 3 minuets"

"i'm still older"

"well, uh nice, meeting you n-nya"

"Nice meeting you also"

As everyone walked off, Kai noticed how Nya was talking to Jacob.

"what" said Nya

"you know what"

"what do you mean"

"You loooooove Jacob"

"I DO NOT"

"If you dont then why are you getting so defensive about it'

"well-uh"

"I have seen the way you look at him"

"Well even if i did like him, we cant be together, he is a cheetah, i'm a lion, its not possible' Well it is scientifically possible for a lion and a cheetah to be together. Ha i made some of you learn in your free time.

"alright then"said Kai a bit disappointed

Kai knew that Nya Did like Jacob, and he needed to prove It.

Meanwhile Amora and Jacob walked back to their den and greeted their parents.

"hi mom, hi dad" said Jacob

"Hi Jacob, Amora, how was your day"said their Mother fuli She is back, more details in a bit

"Jacob has a Giiiiiirlfriend"

"Shut up Amora"

"Oh really, tell me more'

"she is just a friend I made, not a big deal"

"who is she"

"Her name is Nya, she is a Lion Cub anyways'

"Oh really, I fell in love with a Lion once before your father"

"Really"

"Yes, but He loved someone else, and I love your Father"

"how did you 2 meet"

"well Amora, It was before I Quit the Lion Guard, we were on our way to here, the tree of life, for healing and we needed tuliza to calm down one of our members, so I went out Looking for some. That's when I met him. Given that we were teenagers, he was a bit territorial with is area, so in order for me to be able to get the tuliza. I had to beat him in a Race"

"did you win" asked Jacob

"He won the first time because he was more familiar with the area, but now i beat him every time"

If you read the last book (which you should do) you know Kion made Fuli upset so she ran off. She was around Azaad's territory when she tripped and Injured herself. Azaad did find her. And took care of her every day until she was better. During this time she saw how caring Azaad was to her. She got over her crush with Kion and fell in Love with Azaad. They eventually became mates. When they found out she was pregnant, they decided to go to the tree of life. Kion and Rani did eventually forgive her for how she tried to tear their relationship apart. And now they Live here.