Hanging out

Kai's POV

So I decided to take Amora's advice and decide to talk to Skylor and ask if we can hang out. All I have to do is not say anything stupid and get nervous around her. I see her and I walk Up.

"uh-hey s-Skylor"I said

"oh, Hi Kai"she said with a smile, her smile makes me feel so warm and-KEEP It together

"so uh do, um do you want to hang out"

"sure"

"y-you mean it"

"yeah"

'great"

Nya's POV

I think for once my dumb brother might be right, I might have a crush on Jacob, but why, he is a cheetah, but I can't get him out of my head. I was walking until I heard someone

"LOOK OUT"

Jacob ran into me and we toppled down a hill.

"Jacob....what were you doing"I questioned

"I was running, until I ran into you"

"alright, but can you get off of me"

"oh, sorry"

"its alright, so do you want to hang out"

"oh, uh sure yeah"

"cool"

Kai's POV

So far this has been great. I got to know Skylor more, She told me about how her mom and her little brother had to escape from her father to get here, what her favorite flower is and some other things, she is just wonderful. 

"so Kai, can you tell me about your Family"

"oh, uh y-yeah, so my father came from a place called the pridelands, I remember going there when I was a cub, it was awesome, i got to see my grandparents who looked young at the time, and probably still do. My mom was born here but there was an attack here at a long time ago when she was a small cub, so she had to leave and find a safe place, and she got to the pridelands and met my dad. The fell in love together when they were growing up, when my dad was a teenager, he got a scar that made it hard for him to tell right from wrong, so he had to go here and heal it. And here was where my mom is supposed to be queen here and my dad stayed to be with her"

"thats so sweet'

"yeah, so-"

'SKYLOR" yelled an angry voice

Nya's POV

This "date" was going well, me and Jacob got to know each other very well, he is sometimes clumsy but that adds to his charm. Alright i'll admit it i love him, I dont care if he is a cheetah and I'm a lion, besides my brother is also future ruler of the tree of life anyways, so i dont care, unless he likes Amora then that would cause some problems.

"so nya, um- you look pretty"

"and therefore I have value"

"uh-n-no thats not what i mean i was ju-"

"i'm messing with you'

"r-right, heh"

"so do you like someone"

"uh, n-no wh-why would you ask that"

"just wondering"

"do...do y-you like someone"

"Maybe'

"oh"

The rest of the day was fun, being a cheetah he would want to race me everywhere. I still find it funny when he gets annoyed after i nudged him into a lake and he freaked out. he does look cute like that. So i said goodbye and gave him a hug and as I walked off I noticed how surprised he looked. I smiled to myself knowing he probably likes me back.

Kai's POV

"What do you want dad" said Skylor to the angry Lion

"come on Skylor, where is your mother'

"hey, leave her alone"I said to him

"I assume this is your boyfriend"

"i'm warning you, stand back"

"what are you going to do about it, NOW SKYLOR"

"she doesn't have to go with you if she doesn't want to"

"kai, no, you will just get hurt"

"no, i cant let him hurt you"

Skylor's dad jumped at me ready to tear me to shreds when I instinctively roared at him, which sent him flying off. I was surprised but skylor was shocked.

"skylor, are you alright"

she then went in and hugged me, my heart started to beat faster as i felt her soft fur against mine

"thank you Kai"

"no problem"

I walked skylor home, i felt good, but I need to ask dad about my roar, I have seen him use it when he tries to keep enemies away from the tree of life. 

"so how was the date"

I turned around to see Amora standing there

"oh, uh it-it went well, wait how long were you watching"

"well my brother was on a date with your sister"

"what"

"and my parents have their date night thing so with nothing else to do i decided to watch you and your new girlfriend"

"were just friends"

"really, I saw you 2 hug, i knew you wanted to kiss her"

"No, alright maybe a little"

"see, this will all work out in the end, trust me"

"thanks amora"

"no problem"

So the secret to this being so good is that I do a thing called proof read, its where i check over my story to make sure everything makes sense and there are no spelling mistakes. People should try it sometime. Anyways its like 2:00 AM im trying to do an all nighter. thanks for reading and don't forget to vote.