Betrayals

Amora looked up in disbelief when she saw Anthony was the one who pinned her down, not only that, but he was lying this whole time, he was part of an army to take down the tree of life. Tears started to form around her eyes when she realized this as her crush pinned her down with his weight, was everything a lie, was Anthony really her friend, did he even like her. But Amora was snapped out of her thoughts when Skylor's father.

"Anthony, Kill her" he said with a cold tone in his voice

Anthony stood there conflicted, on what to do."If you want your family to see another day, then do what I say"

Amora was confused, but at the same time slightly happy, maybe Anthony is still good. She pieced everything together and understood why he was doing this, just like she has a family she cares for, so does he. But Skylor's father on the other hand was getting impatient. He shouted at Anthony, but before anything else happened, he felt a strong push at him, then before he knew it, he felt an extreme amount of pain as he was thrown against the wall. 

As for Anthony, he got off of Aroura when Azaad pounced on him thinking he was a threat, while Fuli guarded Amora. "Stay away from her" said Azaad with an angry tone in his voice.

"DAD" said Amora about to protest her father

"Not now Amora"

"Listen, he is not evil"

Azaad took a step back and looked at his daughter, willing to listen to her reason"why do you say that"

"He is not attacking because he wants to, its because his family is being held hostage, he doesn't want to lose them, and I would do the same if it was for you, mom, or Jacob"

Azaad and Fuli looked at Anthony and he just nodded, then the 2 adult Cheetahs looked at their daughter, with a pleading look on her face."If she trusts you, then we trust you"said Fuli. Anthony didnt even know what to say, he just smiled."But what about my family."we'll get them back"said Azaad reassuringly

Meanwhile the rest of the elder night pride showed up and took down the rest of Skylor's father's troops. Kion was filled with pride in his son from learning from his mistakes, as he fought beside his son. The 2 leaders stood back to back each taking down troops from the enemies army. Rani looked at Kion and Kai and smiled and went back to fighting. Skylor on the other hand looked at Kai and his father fighting together. Kai had a caring father while Skylor had a father filled with hate, and is responsible for nearly killing her boyfriend. Rani looked at the lioness cub noticing her distress "its alright, were your family now"she said reassuringly. Skylor smiled at the Queen's comment and rejoined the fight.

The new and old night pride fought side by side with each-other, Skylor's father looked around and decided he needed to play dirty. He grabbed a stick and went off to light it on fire. Once the stick was successfully on fire, he ran to the tree of life....

Again, sorry this is so short. But the next one is going to be very long. Goodbye