Telling Her

Kai's POV

Nya and Jacob are officially a couple now, seeing them together and happy, reminds me of Skylor, and how i want to tell her How i feel. After my lessons with dad, I decided to get more advice from Amora since her advice has been working so far. It took me a while but I finally tracked her down and asked her how to confess my feelings.

"so you want to know how to tell her"she asked

"yeah, how do I do it right"I responded

"alright, here is what you do, find the most romantic spot, and make sure the sun is setting and first, give her a bunch of compliments then when the time is right, tell her'

"right, but how do I say it"

"what do you mean"

"I really like her and I get very nervous when I talk to her, how do I do It"

"come one, just pretend i'm Skylor and just try to say "I love you""

"(inhales) alright *pictures skylor* Skylor........I........l-love.........you"

"Kai"

I turned around to see skylor standing there with tears in her eye, she must have seen me practice telling my feelings to her and thought i meant Amora

"Skylor Wait" I called but she already ran away. I spent the rest of the day looking for her, she must have been very upset. Eventually I found her on the top of a hill crying, I think I know why she is upset, and i'm going to fix it.

"um, skylor"i asked

"what do you want" she said in a sharp tone

'listen about that thing earlier, its no-"

"just go alright, go with her"

"just please listen"

"WHY, my whole life the ones that loved me were my mom and brother, everyone else rejected me, especially my dad, he made me feel worthless, then I found you, you made me happy, and I even Loved you"

"s-skylor, i dint know"

"well now you do"

"listen I do-"

"Dont try to lie to me, just go with your girlfriend, i dont want to see you" she said crying

"I dont have a girlfriend....yet"

"what"

before she could say another word, i leaned in and gave her a kiss. She looked surprised.

"Skylor, I love you, you are nice, kind, have a great personality, and you are the most beautiful lioness I ever met, I want to be with you, no one else"

"k-kai"

"Skylor, I love you"

"I love you Kai" she said as she went in and hugged me, and believe it or not, it was sunset, I wonder how long I owe Amora, but as long as i'm with Skylor, its worth it.

Again sorry, i do try to make these longer but this thing wont end anytime soon, also its 3 in the morning so im tired.