The Army

Kai is doing patrol with his guard around the tree of life. Kai has been a bit more protective over Skylor ever since the incident that happened the other night. Kion was proud of his son being able to lead his team, and was even able to control the roar. Amora was sneaking off during training to hang out with anthony.

But when Amora snuck off this time, her brother Jacob, noticed his sister walk off, so he told the rest of the guard and they followed her out of curiosity. Amora developed a crush over Anthony, and Anthony felt the same, but neither of them were willing to admit it. The rest of the guard watched as Amora and Anthony were talking and acting nervous around each other. Rowan however was trying his best to hold in his laughter, but his sister covered his mouth.

"I cant believe it, my sister has a secret boyfriend, cant wait to tell mom and dad about this" said Jacob

"So that's why she was sneaking off during training, she wanted to go hang out with him" said kai

"I think they make a cute couple" said Nya as everyone gave her a dirty look."what, they do"

"What do we do" asked Rowan

"I dont know, but we cant have Amora sneaking off during training"

Amora and Anthony

"So Anthony, can I tell you something"said Amora Nervously

"Uhh....sure what is it" replied anthony while slightly blushing under his fur.

"I.......I-I like you"

".........I like you too Amora"

'REALLY" shouted The young Female Cheetah out of Joy. Amora went to go hug Anthony but he backed away.

"Anthony, whats wrong"

"i-i cant be with you"

"why"

"I cant put you in danger"

"how will you put me in danger"

"I cant, not until its safe, just know, whats about to happen, I'm doing it for my family" then Anthony ran off.

As for Amora, she was just sitting there heartbroken and confused.
"what does he mean by whats about to happen" Amora asked herself. Then she heard some talking and walked over and saw everyone.
"WERE YOU SPYING ON ME"

"Uhhhhh, no" said Jacob trying to sound innocent

'i cant believe you guys would do that"

"to be fair, you are the one who snuck off during training" argued Kai

"Well congratulations, I wont sneak off anymore'

But before anyone else could respond, they heard screaming. Everyone went to check and they saw a group of rouge animals attacking the tree of life. Kai he knew he had to do something, so he devised a plan.
"Skylor, Jacob, go warn my dad about what's happening, Amora, try to circle around the animals so they can be in one group, Rowan, you and your sister try to set up a perimeter around the animals and try to hold them off, Nya, you and me will make sure none of the animals sneaks past everyone, now GO"said Kai

Skylor didnt really understand why she had to go warn King Kion about the intruders, mainly because Jacob is faster than her. But the truth was that kai just wanted to keep her safe. But Skylor didn't think too much about it and ran to the tree of life with Jacob, hoping they found Kion in time.

Meanwhile the Guard was doing a good Job containing the group of rouge animals, almost all the rouge animals were together so kai could use the roar to get rid of them. But Skylor's father took notice of their plan. 'ANTHONY, GET THE CHEETAH"

But before Amora could think, Anthony pounced on her.
"Anthony"

"I'm sorry Amora, but I have to do this"

Sorry these chapters are short, but Ill try to make them longer. Ill update every 4 weeks (because I have to update 3 other stories every weekend). Also today's velentines day, so its a day to be insecure if you dont have a GF/BF. (im insecure because I cant talk to girls because im a hormonal 14 year old boy). But remember to vote and comment.