New Defenders

The Image above is Kai and Nya. I dont own it.

No one's POV

Kion watched his children with their respective mates. When his mate, Rani, Pinned him down.

"Got you" laughed Rani

"Whatever, I wasn't ready that time"said Kion

"so what were you doing" asked rani as she got off of Kion

"I was just thinking, about the Kids"

"yeah, they already found someone, Nya has a boyfriend, and Kai has a girlfriend already"

"we started dating around their age"

"yeah, It's just they grow up so fast"

"but also, Kai"

"what about him"

"Kai has the Roar, he Will have to lead a new night Pride, and will do It full time once they are ready"

"I dont like it"

"like what'

"Kai putting himself in danger"

"we did the same thing when we were his age"

"i know, but I dont want him to get hurt"

"I know he will be fine, he has his whole life ahead of him'

"your'e right, kai and Ny will make a great king and Queen"

"has the tree of life ever had 2 kings and 2 queens at the same time"

"I don't think so"

"i guess Kai and Nya will be the first"

"I'm still surprised about Nya and Jacob"

"why, because he is a cheetah"

"thats part of it but also the way they act around each other, when they are around, they just act all calm'

"well they did like each other"

"although now i'm glad we had both out children as the future rulers of the tree of life, because it's unlikely Nya will be able to have cubs"

"Maybe, life works in different ways"

"right, i'm going to go find Kai and tell him"

Kion walked around and found Kai near a Lake. Kion remembered when his father told him he was supposed to be leader of the lion guard and now here he is, telling his son.

"Kai" said Kion

Kai turned around to see his father walk up to him,"Hi dad"

"what were you doing"

"I was just thinking about my date later with Skylor"

"Right, so i already told you about the roar"

"yeah, you told me not to use it for evil, you got it as a cub, and lead the lion guard"

"and now its your turn"

"what"

"I want you to recruit whoever you think will be able to help defend the tree of life'

"so, im going to create a new night pride"

"yes, but you and your team will fully be committed to defending when you are older since my team are still doing it"

"oh yeah, so when do I start"

Brig me your recruits to me at the tree of life and We will talk, and also"

"yeah dad"

"don't try to fight her, we both know she would win"

"like you and mom in a fight"

"pfff, thats because I let her win"

"whatever dad"

Kai walked off excited he was going to be the future leader of the night pride. he decided to go and recruit some of his friends and family. He already knew Nya, Jacob, Amora and Skylor were willing to join, that made 5 total including him, but he wanted a few more to be safe. 

"Um Aunt tiffu"

"Hello Kai" said his aunt as she walked up to greet him"

"do you know where Zoe and Rowan are"

"they are with your uncle Baylio near the forrest"

"alright thanks"

Kai knew his cousins Zoe and Rowan were perfect, both had an unbreakable bond and were a great team. He found them with Baylio (Yes Tiffu and Baylio are together now write a fan fic on this ship already). He smiled as he walked up to them.

"Hey guys" said Kai

"Hey Kai" said Zoe

"whats up"added Rowan

"I want to tell you guys something awesome"

"really" said Rowan excited

"yeah, come on"

"sure, just let us ask dad" replied Zoe

Rowan and Zoe's Father, Baylio, allowed them to go, as they ran off. Kai, Rowan, and Zoe met up with Skylor, Jacob, Amora and Nya. They all circled around Kai as he began to explain.

"Alright everyone, I gathered you all here to because I think you are the most qualified to be apart of the Next Night Pride" said Kai

"don't we already have a Night Pride" asked Zoe confused

"well yeah but My dad told me to recruit a new team to fully take over when we are older" explained Kai

"Question, why did King Kion make you in charge, because I think I'm most qualified" Said Amora passionately.

"Pff, whatever" said Jacob mocking his sister

"you do realize I inherited most of mom's fierceness, do you want to try me" said Amora threateningly

"alright you two, calm down, the reason why I'm in charge is because I have a special Gift Called the Roar Of the Elders"

"I remember it, Aunt Rani told us a story where Uncle Kion sent dad Flying" said Rowan trying to hold in his laughter

"Yeah and now I have the Roar"

"Its true, he used it to save me the other day" said skylor as she smiled at Kai.

'Alright, show us, I want to see it" said Amora excited

"yeah show us" said Jacob

"alright, but remember, I don't have training, so there will either be a squeak, or a thunderstorm"

Kai focused, took in a deep breath, and let out a huge roar, the clouds circled in and lightning flashed, everyone stared in awe.

"THAT WAS AWESOME" exclaimed Rowan

"not bad little bro" said Nya

"Alright Leader, what should we do first" asked Zoe

"Tomorrow we Meet at the tree Of life, where my Dad will help us train"

"alright" said Amora

"see ya" said Jacob

Skylor walked up to Kai and the two walked off, Skylor was happy about Kai, but Kai would worry what would happen if something happened to skylor.  But he then promised himself nothing will happen to her, either he will protect her, or he will train her to protect herself. Kai smiled at his decision as Skylor leaned against his shoulder as the sun started to set.

And this is the last Chapter before 2020. Im excited. Also thanks for reading this and have a great day. Remember to Vote and Comment.