chapter 6

Now doctor prescribed some medicines for nandhini to stay healthy...and asked manik to keep her stress free...

Manik:doctor can I take her to home now..?

Doctor:yes... she is perfectly fine...take care...

Manik:Thank you doctor...

Now Manik came back to nandhu's bed happily and said we can go home. ..you are perfectly fine...

Nandhu nodded her head and tried to step out from the bed...

Seeing nandhu stepping out from bed...Manik panicked and asked her to stay still...Nandhu confusingly looked at Manik....

Manik took her in his arms in bridal style...He cared her like a new born child...

Manik:doctor said don't give strain to your body...

Nandhu:I am fine now...I can walk...please put me down...what the people will think if you carry me like this..? It is a public place...

Manik:oh...If it is a private then you are OK with this..?

Nandhu was astonished after hearing Manik's words...she bites her tongue with shyness....

Manik:I don't mind about others...my only thought is about your safety...so be quiet...

Now Manik took nandhini out from the hospital and made her seated in the car's passenger seat....he came and seated on the driving seat and started the car...

Nandhu:shivan uncle..?

Manik:Adhi is here in this hospital research center for his classes...shivan uncle will come with him...I informed them already...I need some privacy with you...

Nandhu was very nervous...she is now thinking why manik needed privacy that too with her...

Manik:Did you skip your breakfast...?

Nandhu in full of nervous fidging her fingers...

Manik:Answer me nandhu...

Nandhu:yes....

Manik is very anger now...In anger he drives the car fastly...he is angry because nandhu is very careless about her own health...

Nandhu: please slow down the car manik ji....Today is God Sri Raman's birthday...If unmarried girls will do fasting on this day  then they will get a very good and loyal husband...

After hearing nandhu's words a small smile crept on Manik's lip corner....and he also reduced the car speed...

Nandhu:see but I can't complete my fast....I ate lunch with you na....while going out from the office I think about this fasting thing lot which leads me to faint...I have a medical issue over thinking leads me to faint...

Manik was shocked hearing this...means Did you faint like this already..?

Nandhu:yes 3 times in my life....

Manik:what..?why you didn't say this to me already..?

Nandhu:srikanth papa and all your siblings know about this....oh I am suffering from this from last 3 years....At the time you are in california for your studies...

Manik:ok listen hereafter you should not hide anything from me....about your fasting thing I promise you that you will get a very good and loyal husband only...he will be crazy about you....ok

Nandhu thought that manik is consoling her by saying good things...so she just smiled hearing his words...

Manik stopped the car and get down from his car...he opened other side car door and again picked nandhu in his arms....

Nandhu:manik ji manik ji...why are we here..? Whose house is this..?please put me down....where are you taking me.?

Manik:be quiet nandhu...don't get fear...I planned a surprise for you....you believe me na....

Nandhu immediately  nodded her head head as Yes...manik felt very happy seeing nandhu...

Now they reached to the house door manik put nandhu down....he took a key and opened the door....manik catches nandhu hand and dragged her inside the home....

After entering into the house nandhu was shocked....yes the house was very big and beautiful....The interior was fully furnished with wood....the floors ,doors ,ceilings everything is wood....it is completely a wooden house.....

Nandhu's photos are fully hanging on the wall...her childhood photos are also there....in every photo it is written as MANIK'S NANDHU....

There is one photo which is covered with red shawl completely...Nandhu went near to that pic...and looked at manik...

Manik:open it nandhu...

Nandhu was shocked seeing those photos

Nandhu was shocked seeing those photos...she palmed her mouth....
She remembered the 1st photo is manik saved her when she fell down from steps...2nd photo is last year diwali when she feared to burnt cracker at that time manik came from her back and helped her in burning crackers....

Manik:I Love you very very much my Nandhu......

Let us see will nandhu accept Manik's love.....