chapter 20

Manik : speak nandhu...is this adhi's phone...

Nandhu(scardly):yes hubby....

Manik : wow...what a manners..? Seeing someone's phone without their own knowledge is a very bad manners nandhu....first go and give this phone to adhi...go now...I completely don't like these kind of activities nandhu...we shouldn't interfere in others personal if that is my own brother too...

Nandhu : May be you think in this way...but the bonding between me and adhi is totally different...There is no secrets between us...if there is any secret then we will find that too by seeing each others behaviour itself...even I know his phone password...he too know mine password....but this secret phone call really pissed me off...so out of curiosity I took his phone....see the dialled one is his ❤LOVE❤

Manik(angrily ) : stop it nandhu...what bonding bonding.?Look now you are married so there will be some privacy for ourselves that you can't share with anybody right...same goes with adhi too....so If he likes to say about his love then surely he will say to you....you don't poke your nose in his personal matter...

Nandhu understand that manik's words are true....so she took that phone and kept that phone in adhi's room....

Manik : good girl...come now we can sleep...

But our nandhu is angry now because of manik's scolding....so she went to the balcony and sat in the swing...

Manik found that nandhu is angry so he went to the balcony to see his angry queen....he smiled seeing her...

Nandhu is in some thoughts so she doesn't recognise manik who is coming near to her....he silently kissed her right cheeks lovingly....nandhu Came out from the thoughts and irritatingly looked at her hubby...

Manik : angry on me..?

Nandhu : yes Mr malhotra. ..any doubt..?

Manik : oh Mr malhotra I see....I thought to surprise you with a gift but you are not in a mood to accept it so I will give that gift to my lovely secretary...ya she will be happy after seeing that beautiful gift....

Nandhu was shocked hearing about the Secretary info...

Nandhu(in a broken voice) : who is that Secretary hubby..?you giving gift for her...oh that is your personal right...I shouldn't invade your personal na. ..OK do whatever you want...I am going to sleep...bye...

Manik(self thoughts) : oh God I thought to convince her. ..but what I am doing...? stupid me...

Manik went into the room and slept beside nandhu....He back hugged her...nandhu harshly take off his hand....

Nandhu (cutely) : don't touch me..I hate you...you go with your secretary ...

Manik laughed and turned her....

Manik : My secretary she is 35 years old...she is a mother of two children and her husband is a chief engineer in our company....A kind and clever lady....she is like a elder sister to me...

Nandhu now blinked her eyes and saw manik cutely...

Nandhu (smilingly) : is it..?

Manik : Nandhu baby....I love only one girl in my life that is you...no one can replace your place in my heart and mind...I already fall for you deep and hard...I won't even look any other girl in my life...you can believe me in this more than 100 percent...

Nandhu(like a cute kid) : I know that very well my hubby....I got angry on you because for small small things you getting big big anger...every time anger doesn't works hubby....

Manik : OK my queen...I will try to control my anger that too only only for you...

Nandhu happily kissed his cheek and said thank you....

Manik : this one kiss is not enough...I need something more interesting from you...

Nandhu : what you need hubby.?

Manik : A kiss in lips...

Nandhu schoked and nodded her head no....

Manik : please nandhu only one...

Nandhu : hubby don't you think our first kiss should be very special....I mean first you need to take me for a date...then only kiss...

Manik laughed loudly and said nandhu dear I forgot to say you one big information....I kissed you many times in your lips....but here your expecting first kiss...My innocent baby queen. ...

Nandhu(shockingly) :what you kissed me already....when..?

Manik : My first kiss is on your 15th birthday.....infact I wished you at 12.00 with a kiss but you are in a deep sleep at that time...wait I registered that moment in my laptop...I will show you that beautiful moment...

Nandhu : this is totally cheating hubby...how can you do this...?

Manik : like this.....He suddenly started kissing her.....

Nandhu was stunned she don't know how to react...? she stayed quiet...after a minute Manik stopped kissing and smiled seeing nandhu's reaction....

Nandhu after coming out from shock...

Nandhu : you are very naughty and romantic hubby....

Manik(by pulling her cheeks ) : what to do.? I can't resist your cuteness. ...I literally fall for it....

Nandhu : OK say me how many times you kissed me...?

Manik : uncountable....but all kisses you were in deep sleep which is a very boring thing....till now I didn't get response for single kiss poor me....

Nandhu giggled seeing his over romantic hubby's poor condition....

Nandhu : to get a response for the kiss you need to impress me hubby....

Manik : I will....wait and watch my sweet wifey. ...

After some sweet talks both drifted into a deep sleep by hugging each other....