chapter 34

In hospital.....

Doctor came out from ICU .....manik and adhi enquired about their dad's condition to the doctor.....

Doctor : It is must to do the surgery within 48 hrs....if his body cooperate to the surgery then he will be  completely fine after the surgery....he is now in conscious give him hope and strength..will power is must to undergo a surgery....now you can go and see him....

Manik and adhi nodded their head and went to see their dad...

Manik and adhi : dad...don't worry nothing his serious....you will be fine soon....

Srikanth smiled weekly and touched manik's hand....

Srikanth : you are there na manik for me...so nothing will happen to me right...

Manik nodded his head with full smile on his face....

Srikanth : adhi beta ....I need to talk to manik privately can you please wait outside....

Adhi looked srikanth suspiciously....he then hugged his dad and went out as per his dad's words....

Manik : what happen dad....?

Srikanth : I need to share my past with you....which always makes me to feel guilt....manytimes I tried to share with you...but always I failed....after hearing all about me...you may hate me my dear....but trust me the bad past happens due to situations and unconditional love that I kept on
my sister....

Manik : sister....? Dad you don't have any siblings na...?

Srikanth : no manik...I have my own blood sister her name is arthi....she is my princess....I can do anything to make her happy that leads me to do some mistakes which spoilt the innocent soul priya's life...

Manik : priya....?you mean priya khanna/ murthy...nandhu's mom....

Srikanth : yes it is priya raman murthy...my friend and well wisher....

Srikanth's past......

#flashback....

Srikanth : me and raman are good friends from childhood manik ...we both studied in same school in chennai....Iam from a rich background whereas raman is from a middle class family....raman is a studious person he always teaches me... we both got seat in Bangalore medical college....I have a penthouse in bangalore so I asked raman to stay with me...first raman refused but later he accepted and stayed with me...we both joined in the college and started our MBBS....there we found a brilliant girl priya khanna who is from kerala...priya's father is a big land lord in kerala she is from a very rich family.....priya is a kind hearted girl she helps all....days passed priya and Raman started loving each other...I considered priya as my sister.....

I have a sister named arthi...she is a Viscom student ...she with her friend came to bangalore for her project....Her project is about a life style of an IT employee....so she choosed bangalore which is the IT sector spot....she too stayed in the same bangalore penthouse with her friends...i am very happy to see my little sister....I introduced her to raman....arthi started to fall for raman...later arthi found that raman and priya are already in love...so she changed her mind and started to move on.....arthi doesn't say to anybody about her love....she accepts the reality....she is happy to see raman with priya....we all completed our degrees....raman,priya and me practiced in a hospital for two years... then I got married with my childhood love shivani your mother....where raman got married with priya but priya family is against for her marriage so she left her family......days passed we lived happily....one day me and ram decided to built a new hospital we decided to give free treatment to poor people in that hospital....I put a large amount as a source investment to built the hospital whereas raman contributed as much he can....I am the founder of the hospital....Raman is a cofounder.....our life moved very happily.....

My mom that is your dhadhi vishaka malhotra started to search a groom for arthi....finally she selected karthick Sharma a billionaire who is upto our status for arthi....Arthi too accepted to marry kartik.....on one fine day my sister and kartik married and they too settled in bangalore....karthik is a businessman he spends most of his time in business and company....There is no love and care between karthik and arthi.....arthi tried many times to show her love towards karthik but he keep on running to earn money money....arthi started to feel loneliness....whereas raman and priya are lovable couples on seeing them arthi started to feel jealous on priya....arthi started to think that priya takes place in raman's life instead of her....she starts to hate priya.....later arthi planned to seperate priya and raman.....karthik went to abroad for some business so arthi came to raman house and said that she is feeling lonely in her house...so priya asked her to stay in their home until karthik comes...arthi was very happy so she stayed with them....

In these days arthi started to get close with ram..she made food for ram and take that food to the hospital...many times she itself created a situation to stay with ram....but ram treated arthi as just friend....sometimes priya gets doubt when she found arthi near ram..questions started to arise on priya's head that is why arthi always find situation to get close with ram....she thinks to clarify this doubt with ram itself....

Priya asked Ram is that arthi interested in you....Ram got shocked and scolded priya....ram accused priya is dirty minded....day by day priya and ram fights increased.....Ram started to stay in the hospital often.....priya got pregnant....on hearing this happy news ram and priya connected little.....arthi too conceived after a week .....manik On hearing this I am so happy...To congratulate her I made a collage of her and karthik and send as a surprise gift to her....at that time me,shivani,you manik,cabir,prithiv we all are in German..Malhotra's automobile industry CEO is me....so we settled there....ram and priya took care of the hospital....

One day priya called me and cried vigorously stating that arthi is pregnant with Ram's child it is not karthik's.. I am schoked and asked her how you are sure about this priya .... she said arthi herself said this to karthik through phone....quickly I made conference call with karthik to my surprise karthik also said the same thing which priya said that is not his child but ram's......