chapter 13

Dev dhadhu phone ringed it is non other than Mr.srikanth Malhotra...

Dev dhadhu attend the call...

Dev dhadhu : Hello srikanth...How are you son..?

(Nandhini's father Ram and srikanth are best friends from childhood..Ram and srikanth many times came to kerala and they stayed in dev uncle house... Devandran consider them as Their own sons...)

srikanth : I am good uncle...By the way is my children are troubling you...

Dev dhadhu : No not at all..They are so good..In fact me and hema finding much peace after seeing them..Let them be here for a week son...

Srikanth : No need at all uncle..They all are naughty especially Adhitya..Manik is mature enough but he too can't handle all of them..infact I called u to ask when they are leaving.?

Dev dhadhu : I can handle all of them...please for me let them stay here...

Finally srikanth accepted because hema dadi too asked him as a wish...at last he advised manik a lot to take care all of them and he also speak with nandhu. .. Nandhu felt more guilty to talk with srikanth uncle..she controlled her tears and talked with him...srikanth congratulated her for clearing medical entrance....

After srikanth uncle phone call Nandhu sat on the floor and started to cry heavily...on seeing her crying like this everyone shocked...Manik was too much in fear (first time in his life Manik is fearing) He went near to Nandhu to console her....

Manik (with tears) : please Nandhu don't cry....I can't see you crying...I am sorry...If you don't like staying here...Then we will go to Mumbai. ..please don't cry it may affect your health....please...sorry.

Nandhu : My health affects right...Let me die Now itself...How srikanth uncle talking to me genuinely...But I back stabbed him...He won't forgive me...I Lost my parents early...Now I lost my srikanth uncle too who is my fatherly figure....please go away Manik ji....

Manik angrily went out of the room and dialled srikanth number....

Srikanth : Hello Manik. ..

Manik : will you please come to kerala dad with prithiv and Mukthi...? I need to speak to you...I did a big thing without asking you...If you consider that as a mistake then I am ready for your any punishments...

Srikanth : what are you talking Manik. .?what did you do..?Is everyone is fine there..?

Manik : come here dad .... I will say you detailly....

Srikanth found that Manik is crying with broken voice...which is very new to him..He found something wrong so he decided to take immediate flight to kerala....

Srikanth : My Strong Manik is crying , broken what happen to him.?please God keep him safe...Manik is my greatest possession....nothing should happen to him...

Srikanth with prithiv and Mukthi reached kerala at 8 pm....Now They went to Dev dhadhu's house....

Dev dhadhu : welcome srika...prithiv beta Mukthi beti come in....

Prithiv went and hugged dev dhadhu...srikanth wished dev dhadhu and started to find Manik. ..

Mukthi just give a smile to dev dhadhu...then she found adhira  and adhi fighting for a chapati in dinning table...whereas cabir is filling his stomach as much he can...on seeing all this Mukthi just rolled her eyes...

Srikanth : dev uncle...where is Manik..?

On hearing srikanth voice cabir stopped eating whereas Adhi and adhira stopped their fighting and look at their dad shockingly....

All together : dad you here..?

Srikanth : why I can't come here.?

All smiled sheepishly....

Srikanth : where is nandhu..?

Adhira : she is sleeping dad...

Srikanth : sleeping at 8 itself...she won't sleep this much quickly...she is fine right...

Adhira : she is tired so she slept early

Srikanth : OK let me check my nandhu first...show me where she is sleeping adhira..?

Adhira take srikanth to the room where nandhu is sleeping....but they shocked seeing Nandhu who is sleeping in manik's chest comfortably and manik is also sleeping holding nandhu tightly in his arms....

Srikanth found nandhu dressed beautifully in a saree and also there is a sindoor in her forhead...Hand full of glass bangles...to his shock  she also  weared a big kerala style  mangalasutra on her neck...in short she is looking like a newly wedded girl and the sight in front of him looks like the newly wedded couple sleeping in each others arm....

Srikanth now angrily looked at them then he caught adhira's hand and drag her outside of the room...

Srikanth(in loud voice) : care to explain adhira....Where is that idiotic cabir..?

Dev dhadhu came in front of srikanth and said I will explain you srikanth....leave adhira....she is innocent...

Hema dhadhi went near adhira to console her who is crying after seeing his father angry ...prithiv went and hugged adhira and patted her back because she is weeping continously....

On hearing srikanth sound manik got up and found nandhu sleepy so he carefully lied nandhu on bed and left to the hall to see his father....