chapter 30

Now all our malhotra's reached Mumbai...navya is in kerala soon she will come to malhotra house with her parents...preethi is also with them..she got admission in mumbai space college.. after her full recovery she will join in college...

Nandu dialled adhi's number but it is not reachable...it is her 28th call...she sighed and went to prepare dinner for everyone....

Preethi and mukthi now become very close and mukthi is showing her family photos to preethi...

Mukthi : preethi this is my lovable mom shivani....she is such a sweetheart, iron lady,a very talented person....I am missing her very much...

Now mukthi become very emotional...preethi felt bad for mukthi...

Preethi : don't be sad mukthi...she resides in your heart always...ok how your mom died mukthi..?

Mukthi(in full of anger) : because of that orphan nandhini...sorry preethi I can't tell you how my mother died...I promised to my father that I won't talk about my mother's death...

Adhira who came to mukthi's room heared mukthi and preethi's conversation....adhira decided to talk to his father about her mom death....

Srikanth is speaking to someone in phone and he is crying very badly...

Srikanth : preethi is here....your daughter is here....she is very naive like nandhu....do you know I saw her in a orphan...seeing her there my heart broken..she is our princess....I thought she died with arthi in that accident but no God saved our precious....come soon my friend to see your both daughters....

Person(who is in phone call) : No I can't face them....I am a coward person....My nandu is married I am so happy....do you know srika I saw my daughter marriage....yes i came to kerala...I stood in the crowded area and saw my daughter's marriage.....

Srikanth : that means dev uncle said you already about this marriage....

Person : yes he said....take care of my daughters...soon I will come to see them...

Srikanth was very happy now....

Adhira : dad....

Srikanth got shocked seeing adhira is his room doorstep...

Adhira(with tears) : so nandhu dad is alive....preethi is nandhu's sister....say something dad....

Srikanth disconnected the call and went near adhira....

Srikanth:look adhira....I will tell you everything soon...until you keep quiet...yes raman is alive...don't say this to anybody in our home...even manik doesn't know all this....please beta you believe your dad na...everyone needs time right....so when time comes I will say this matter to everyone in our home....sometimes keeping secrets is good for others to live their life peacefully and happily....

Adhira is a matured girl and she believed her father's word so she just nodded her head and hugged her dad....

Adhira : please don't cry dad...I got fear seeing you crying....I believe you dad...I won't say anything to our family members....but I need only one answer from you....

Srikanth : what dear ...?

Adhira : how mom died dad....

Srikanth : shivani died in an accident...

Adhira : mukthi said mom died because of nandhu....

Srikanth again  got shocked hearing this....

Srikanth : no beta... mukthi don't like nandhu na so she may think like that...you know na your mom loved nandhu and mukthi equally....mukthi don't like this..so In jealous she is blaming nandhu...

Srikanth POV...

How mukthi know this....? Did she know everything....? That's why she is hating nandhu...oh god what is this...how I can clear mukthi's mind...?thank god now I convinced adhira...she is same like my shivani....very understandable she is....

POV ends

Srikanth wiped adhira's tears and kissed her forehead lovingly....

Srikanth : don't worry dear i will talk to mukthi about this...you don't take any tension....by the way when are you leaving to California...?you have your exams next week na....

Adhira : yes dad...day after tomorrow I am leaving with cabir bhai....

Srikanth : ok dear now go and sleep...its time to sleep now....

Adhira bid good night and went to sleep....

In manan's room

Manik and nandhu sleeping...nandhu is hugging her hubby tightly and manik is caressing her cheeks lovingly....

Nandhu : hubby did adhi called you...?

Manik : No but he messaged me that he is doing group studies..

Nandhu : same...I too got that message...nowadays he is lying more hubby...what you think...?

Manik : I am thinking that you should stop your overthinking process...

Nandhu glared at manik and hit his chest with her small hands...manik caught her hands and kissed them...

Nandhu : day after tomorrow My college admission starts...you should be with me for the whole day....no office no meetings ok...

Manik : how many times you will say this...I will be with you only my doctor....happy

Nandhu : very happy...love you monster...

Manik : Monster....me...you know what real monster will do....?

Nandhu confusingly looked at manik...

Manik got naughty and bited her collarbone...

Nandhu moaned and it pains her lightly...manik blowed some air and kissed her collarbone to reduce her pain...

Manik : this is how real monster do...do you like it my angel...

Nandhu shyly nodded her head and hugged her hubby tightly....

Both laughed and slept peacefully in each other arms...