chapter 37

After checking arthi doctor move to his cabin to check the arthi's scan reports. after checking all the reports doctor called srikanth and karthik to his cabin

Srikanth : excuse me doctor...

Doctor : ya come in... u both please be seated...

Srikanth : is arthi is fine doctor...?

Doctor  : sorry srikanth she is not fine...she is suffering from mental illness....it is called as Schizophrenia..a major psychiatric illness....but the good news is she is in her early stage...which is easily curable...

Srikanth : Thank you doctor....how can we cure her...I need to see my sister happy and stress free...is there is any medicine to cure this disease...

Doctor(smilingly) : your sister's medicine is sitting beside you srikanth..yes karthik's love and care is her only medicine...she always feels lonely so now she is suffering....if you took away her loneliness then she will become a normal happy girl which you want to see....

Karthik : I will make her happy hereafter...am going to spend my whole time with her...she is my life....I learnt now what is the responsibility of a husband..till days I failed to learn that and run behind the money...Now I understand what is life and love...seeing her like this I am completely broken...Now my only motive is to see happiness on my wife's face...

Srikanth is very much happy hearing karthik's words with full of happiness he hugged karthik....

Karthik : can we take her home doctor...

Doctor : she is unconscious right now after an hour she will get conscious and you can take her...

Karthik and srikanth nodded their head....

Srikanth : karthik you take arthi to home...I need to see priya now...she is crying and crying...I need to explain all these things to her....if arthi asks about me then say her that I went for an official meeting...don't speak anything about priya to her....

Karthik nodded his head....

Srikanth went to murthy's mansion...seeing srikanth on the doorstep priya felt more happy...she came and hugged srikanth and got blessings from him...

Priya : bhai I missed you so much...

Srikanth : me too missed you dear...congratulations my dear...going to become a mom...ok where is my friend...?

Priya : he went to hospital...within an hour he will be back...you please be seated bhaiya...I will bring you coffee and snacks...

Srikanth : ok..

Now both seated in a dinning hall and sipping the coffee...srikanth started his conversation with priya...

Srikanth : priya dear...is you and ram are fine right...have you sort out your fights with ram...

Priya : yes bhaiya...but arthi....

Srikanth : I promise dear she won't come in between you both hereafter...

Priya : seriously bhaiya...I can't believe this...why arthi is changed like this...she is a kind and good girl right...I am feared seeing arthi's behavior....

Srikanth : she is suffering from a mental disorder...so only she is like this...one more thing she is not pregnant and all...it is totally her imagination...when she know about your pregnancy then she also started to imagine that she is pregnant....

Priya(shockingly) : what...? Why...? How this happened...oh my god...

Srikanth : all because of loneliness...she wanted to have a happy family...but she doesn't got nothing like that....karthik is always in a business trip...so she started to hallucinate things...she started to feel jealous seeing you and ram..she wanted a husband like ram who cares for his wife...In college days she had a crush on ram...Now she started to imagine ram as his husband and she got pregnant with ram's child...she loves her imaginary life more than her real life....if she starts to love her real life then her imagination will stops automatically and the problem is solved...

Priya : lot of things happened...but I doesn't notice her...I failed to understand her...sorry bhaiya...really I feel shame...we will make her happy...I am with you....you can always get my help...

Srikanth : ok dear....don't say anything to ram...this is your beautiful phase in your life...so you both enjoy...I and karthik will take care of arthi...if karthik and arthi started to live their life happily...then there is no more problem in your lives...

Now ram arrived to home and got surprised seeing srikanth....he happily went and gave a welcome hug to srikanth...

Ram : you here...? Welcome man...

Srikanth : yes I came with my family to see arthi and to congratulate my friend ram who is going to become a dad...

Ram : so finally you remember your friend...ok where is shivani and my dear manik....

Srikanth : they are very tired after a long journey so taking rest in the mansion...Tomorrow we will come...now bye..

Here karthik and arthi reached their home and arthi is taking rest....

Days passed...karthik and arthi came closer now... arthi's illness getting reduced step by step...karthik showed his lots of care and love to arthi...arthi forget ram completely...she is now living her life happily with karthik...priya is now 7 months pregnant....ram and priya both are very eager to welcome their cute bundle of joy...

A normal day for arthi and karthik....arthi felt dizzy after some times she vomits...karthik got panicked and took her to the hospital where doctor confirmed that arthi is pregnant...karthik is very happy after hearing this... in over excitement he took arthi in his arms and started to twrill her...whole hospital staff members are seeing them..but karthik doesn't care about the surroundings ....arthi is blushing and asking kartik to put her down....

All are happy after hearing this news...shivani came and took care of arthi...ram and priya also happy hearing this...but in these days there is no contact between priya and arthi...srikanth personally asked ram and priya to stay away from arthi for few days...without asking any more questions ram accepted srikanth's request...

Days passed now arthi is 3 months pregnant whereas priya is reaching her delivery date within 10 to 15 days...

Karthik and arthi went for a shopping...karthik now itself started to buy toys and dresses for their baby..seeing this arthi nodded her head disbelievingly...

Arthi : karthik what are you doing..come let's go for mens wear you need to buy your gym suit and casual wears right...

Karthik : This teddy bear is so cute na arthi...our baby will like this na...can we buy this...I like it so much..yeh this Micky is also cute...and that Cinderella dancing doll is very pretty like my princess...

Arthi(smilingly) : princess...so you decided...

Karthik: ofcourse i know arthi....I want a girl baby and I will treat her like my princess and I will buy her a whole world if I can...I decided her name also...

Arthi(excitedly) : is it...? What is the name...say say I am very eager to hear that...

Karthik : preethi ... preethi karthik sharma...my mom's name...my mom died when I was young...dad is busy with business...with the help of caretaker I grown...I don't know what is Love...when you come in my life that time also I failed to understand what is love...when you become ill at that time only I understand your values and started to live a life...you are my angel arthi....Love you so much...

Preethi got tears she leaned on karthik's shoulder...karthik kissed arthi's forehead lovingly...

After purchasing many things...arthi and karthik settled in the car and driving back to home...

While going arthi saw a pani poori stall and asked karthik to stop the car...but karthik denied her wish saying street foods are unhygienic...arthi with a sad pout started her cute fight with karthik sometimes she started to beat karthik...karthik laughed seeing arthi's cute antics...due to this fight karthik failed to concentrate on driving...and their car dashed in a truck....karthik and arthi met with an accident and they are now lying in a pool of blood...

Crowd gathered and within few minutes a ambulance came and took them....