chapter 7

Manik: I LOVE YOU VERY VERY MUCH MY NANDHU.....

Nandhini turned and looked at Manik with full of shock....Her breath got strucked....

Manik: Yes Nandhu I started loving you when you was 8 yrs old and me was 15 at that time.....

#flashback 10 years back...👇

Do you remember Nandhu at the age of 8 you came to our house with my dad...First you hesitate to come inside our house....MY mom lifted you in her arms and took you inside....I asked my mom who is she..? Why she here mom..? You started to cry saying mumma pappa......I was shocked...My mom consoled you and made you sleep...after making you sleep my mom came to the hall and held my hands with full of happiness

On that day my mom said....
She is my best friend priya's daughter Nandhini....she is only 8 years old manik...Her parents died..Her chacha and chachi tried to kill her...I saw so many burnt marks in her skin manik....Look at this age she suffered lot....Her mother is a doctor who always love to serve poor people...she is the one who saved our Mukthi...
when Mukthi is in my womb My labour pain was miserable...The chief doctor itself says they can't safe Mukthi....but her mom who is my best friend with full of confidence and with belief of God she operated me and took our Mukthi safely....All Doctors praised priya and they said it is a medical miracle...But for me it is my priya angel magic...you know she only gave name to Mukthi.....

Now its my turn Manik.... I need to save Nandhu from those criminals....
I need a promise from you manik...that is you should  always take care of her...keep her safe....Give her all needs...always keep her smile...

I found her different manik...many kids obey for love and affection...but she only obeys for anger this is mainly because of her chacha..... now I consoled her kindly and lovingly to make her sleep but she doesn't stop her crying...... when I started scolding angrily she immediately slept....so she will obey only for anger person's words....I know you have anger management issue manik...hereafter you will control her and do all the good things to her....you should make her understand which is right and which is wrong....In short you are everything for her......

#flashback ends here...

Manik : I think now you got your answer... why I am always showing more anger to you compare to others..? I promised my mother on that day Nandhu...that I will protect you and also I promised myself that I will give all my love to you....From that day I started loving you ....day by day My love develops much stronger..
In one stage I found that without you there is no life for me.....For my MBA I went to abroad that was the worst phase of my life....yes without you I am unable to survive there Nandhu. ..

You don't know Nandhu monthly once I will come to Mumbai from california to see you secretly...At evening 4 pm you will be in tennis court.. My flight will land mumbai at 3 pm...
From 4pm to 6pm you will practice.. every month last Saturday I will come and see you in the tennis court....The lovable days of my life....

After my studies I returned to Mumbai happily......I am very happy that now I can see you whenever I want....you grown in front of my eyes...I always admire you Nandhu. ..I not even see any girls face properly in my life...some girls proposed me too..I not even remember their faces too....My only love is you nandhu...

Manik now kneeled in front of Nandhu and catched her right hand....

Manik:will you marry me Nandhu.....I swear on my mother shivani malhotra....that I will keep you happily, safely and I will love you till my last breadth.....

Nandhu now started to cry hearing manik's words..she felt overwhelmed seeing manik's genuine love towards her....she kneeled down in front of manik and said why you hided your feelings and so many things to me manik ji.....

Manik:I am feared Nandhu. ...what will I do if you reject me...? May be I will die without you....

Nandhu palmed manik's mouth...

Nandhini: Don't say like that manik ji...you are the person who loved me to the core.... we will talk about this to srikanth uncle manik ji....

Manik:I already asked dad....he is not accepting our marriage...He said he is having some other plans for you and he is asking me to get married to miss Alya Ashok....so I decided tomorrow we will get married in the register office Nandhu...Be ready....

Nandhu was shocked and she shouted Noooooo.....