chapter 18

Nandhu with prithiv and cabir went near preethi...

After seeing prithiv...preethi started to smile widely infact she started to jump in happiness....preethi now went closer to prithiv...

Preethi (dreamingly) : Are u real..?

Nandhu and cabir laughed seeing prithiv...

Cabir : yes preethi he is real...he is your rockstar prithiv malhotra...actually he came here to see you...he heard about you from hema dhadhi....see he came from  Mumbai mainly to see his die heart fan...but you are simply starring..go and give a welcome hug to him preethi...

Preethi nodded her head happily and she went and hugged our prithiv....

Actually prithiv was a shy type boy...hugging a girl is a big thing for him...so preethi's hug is a shock to him...he stayed quiet without any response

Preethi : I can't believe...really you came to meet me...

Prithiv : sorry it's not true....cabir is just kidding actually it is our family trip...But your voice is totally amazing....so now I became your fan...

Preethi smiled hearing his words...she took her diary and asked prithiv's autograph...

Prithiv took his pen to put autograph...

Cabir : yaar preethi soon he itself going to be yours but here you are just getting his autograph...

Prithiv glared cabir where Nandhu kicked his foot...

Preethi : what prithiv malhotra going to be mine..? What are you saying.?

Prithiv : no no ....my bhai is saying that after hearing your voice I decided to release your voice in my album soon...so very soon we are going to catch up in my studio...he is saying that only...is it bhai.?

Cabir : yes absolutely...I said that shortly...prithiv elaborated you...

Preethi convincingly nodded her head....she is very happy...

Preethi : are you really giving me a chance.?

Prithiv (smilingly) : yes 100 percent...

Preethi (happily) : Thank you so much...

Seeing her innocence and happiness prithiv now felt more for preethi...his heart beat is rising...he need to breath properly..so after his autograph he handed the diary to preethi and left the place immediately to stop his fast heart beating rates...

Nandhu : Hi preethi...myself nandhini Murthy. ..

Cabir(teasingly): Murthy..? ya ya Murthy...

Nandhu glared cabir and signalled him to keep quiet....seeing his cute bhabi cabir fingered on his lips...preethi smiled seeing this...

Nandhu : My guardian uncle is srikanth malhotra so I am also one of the family member of prithiv...and this is prithiv's bhai cabir malhotra...

Preethi : Nice to meet you....I am a bsc 3rd year student...I am living in this home at the age of 5...The happiest girl in the world...Till now I don't have any relations to say mine...

Cabir : soon you will get all relations dear....at that time you will be the most happiest girl in the world...Mark my words...

Nandhu : very true... cabir bhai said very nicely...come we will meet srikanth uncle...

Cabir whispered in nandhu's ear..so going to introduce 3rd daughter in law to my dad... good move bhabi...

Nandhu slapped cabir's shoulder and said shut up bhai.....

Now nandhu introduced preethi to all...

Preethi touched srikanth's feet and srikanth blessed preethi...he felt some unknown connections with preethi...

Manik pulled nandhu and take her to the private area...

Nandhu : what is this hubby?someone going to see us...leave me...

Manik : why that preethi is very special..? you are introducing her to everybody....what is cooking my wife?

Nandhu : she is pretty na and talented too...her voice is melodious...and also she too orphan like me...

Manik's anger is now in peak...he now holded nandhu's arms tightly...his eyes are red....

Manik(loud+anger) : stop it nandhini....you are not a orphan...I am there for you...I am your parent , friend , love , husband...everything everything for you...do you understand...put this in your pea sized brain....

Nandhu hugged manik tightly and started to sob in his arms...

Nandhu : our prithiv like her...

Manik : oh like that....so you are helping him...match maker....

Nandhu : hubby when prithiv saw that girl preethi ....I saw some spark+love+hope in his eyes...If they both get United I will be very happy...

Adhi : who wants to be unite nandhu..?

Nandhini : Unite yes...India and Pakistan they should unite....long term rivalries na...

Adhi ha ha ha very funny.....

Nandhini : There is more than 100 secrets between husband and wife why you are poking your nose in our talks...go Adhi...give some privacy to the newly wedded couples man...

Adhi is very much shocked hearing nandhu's words...he surprisingly see nandhu...he found that it is new version of nandhu who is his brother's wife that is his bhabhi...

Adhi : oh nandhu 2.0....I am afraid of this version....

Manik and nandhu giggled seeing Adhi....

Now adhi's phone ringed...he took his phone from his pocket and shocked seeing his screen...Nandhu is standing beside him...if she see his phone screen then he is gone....

Adhi's phone screen flashing with a girl pic.....above the pic it is flashing with a name in caps...❤LOVE❤

Adhi murmuring in his mouth as   Wrong Timing jaanu

Adhi murmuring in his mouth as   Wrong Timing jaanu. ..