chapter 29

In manan's room

Nandhu is packing the clothes yes today evening they are going to Mumbai ..as usual manik is disturbing her by doing his all time romance....

Nandhu : hubby I can't close this suitcase please help me....

Manik : why please baby just you order me I will do anything for you...I mean anything...

Nandhu : stop your overacting drama and close this suitcase first...

Manik nodded his head and tried to close the suitcase but he can't pull the suitcase left and right side zip at a time....

Manik : baby i think we need to close this suitcase together...I focus on left side you try to pull the right side zip...OK. ..

Nandhu nodded her head and went to the right side of the suitcase....both of them at a time pulled the zips by counting 1...2...3...now the suitcase is closed and both the zips are in the centre of the suitcase while closing manik and nandhu ran along with the zip so now they are also in center of the suitcase and their forheads gets dishoom. ... 😂😂

Nandhu(angrily):hubby my head...oh God. ...

Manik(angrily ) : nandhu baby don't shout I too got hurt...

Manik eyes are closed his hands are on his forehead he is rubbing his forehead...

Nandhu saw manik and understand that he is also in pain...so she came infront of manik and touched his forhead and massaged it to erase the pain...manik opened his eyes and looked at nandhu and he touched nandhu's forehead and massaged her head...now both burst into laugh and hugged each other...

Manik : life is very beautiful nandhu with your lovable person...True love is a blessing which I got it....thank you so much God. ...

Nandhu : yes.... with you life is the most beautiful hubby....one thing remember hubby...we will fight each other but at the same time we should sort out that quickly too...

Manik smiled and kissed nandhu's forehead and said OK. ..

Nandhu : packing is finished so now let me go and check lazy adhi...he didn't take his lunch too....he don't like south Indian food so only he is skipping his meal...I need to prepare aloo paratha for him then only he will eat....

Manik nodded his head and he got busy with his laptop official works..

Nandhu went to adhi's room..but the room is empty...

Nandhu : where is adhi..? May be he is with adhira and troubling her...

Nandhu now went to adhira's room...where cabir,navya,mukthi and adhira all are chit chatting....

Adhira : come on bhabhi....where is adhi.?

Nandhu : me too searching him only...where is he..?

Cabir : may be he is with dad I think so....

Nandhu : OK I go and check in uncle's room...you guys carry on...bye...

Nandhu went to srikanth's room and asked about adhi to srikanth...

Srikanth : nandhu beta he went to Mumbai dear...some UK expert doctors came to interact with students today so he went to Mumbai to attend that....

Nandhu : OK. ..but he didn't say anything about his leaving to me...

Srikanth : he is in hurry dear...he asked me to say about this to you...but I forgot to say....

Nandhu : he didn't take his meal uncle....now he will be traveling so I can't call him now...OK I will pass a voice message to take his meal without fail...

Srikanth smiled heartfully seeing nandhu's care towards everyone in the home...she is full filling a mother's position to his children...

Adhi reached to the hospital....

Ritu is standing outside of the ICU and crying vigorously....her father is her only relation...her mother died a year back due to some guilt which she did to his elder sister....seeing ritu crying adhi felt very bad and unknowingly his eyes too filled with tears....

On seeing adhi...ritu ran to him and hugged him tightly....adhi too hugged her...

Ritu(in tears) : I know adhi he is very bad...he doesn't care about me...his only motive is money...to earn this money he hurt many people...and now he is fighting for his life....but I always loved him...I always pray to God to change my father's behaviour to a good one....my only relation is him adhi....

Adhi : OK OK now please calm down baby...your dad will be fine....your hope to change your dad's behaviour will come true one day...you don't worry about anything I am there na I will take care of everything....ok 1st say me have you eaten anything....

Ritu nodded her head no....

Adhi : what doctor said about uncle's condition...?

Ritu : he should be in an observation for 18 hours then only they can say anything ...

Adhi : ok....we will wait hopefully....

Adhi gave some fruit juice to ritu and asked her to drink....she first said no...but adhi compelled him so she drank the juice....

Adhi switched on his phone and found a voice message from nandhu...indicating him to take his meal first without fail and after taking meal please call me back...

Hearing the voice message ritu smiled with tears in his eyes....

Ritu : my nandhu never change....always think about others...I don't know how come my dad hurt this innocent soul ten years back....sometimes I think is he really a human being..?thank God on that day your dad rescued my nandhu from my cruel dad....How is she now adhi?

Adhi : she is good....I am having two happy news about her....

Ritu : happy news..?

Adhi : yes..the first one is she cleared her medical entrance going to join in Mumbai medical college...see you both are going to study in same college same class room....

Ritu : is it...?why you didn't say this to me earlier..? she too wrote medical entrance....so hereafter daily I am going to see my cute sister....will she talk to me adhi..?

Adhi (smilingly) : she too like you ritu..seeing you in the same college...she will be very happy....surely she will talk to you.....

Ritu : is it..?will she able to recognize me...?

Adhi : she is smart...she will recognize you easily dear...ya and the second happy news is...she became a bahu to our family and for me she is a bhabhi now...can't you believe.?

Ritu : bahu...bhabhi...what are you saying adhi say it clearly..

Adhi : ok....manik bhai married your nandhu sister 4 days back....

Ritu (shockingly) : what...? Manik jiju married nandhu....I can't believe this...how this happened..?

Adhi : manik bhai loved nandhu from childhood....he proposed her....nandhu accepted...they married In kerala on behalf of Dev dhadhu...dad doesn't accept their  marriage at first but slowly he convinced and accepted their marriage wholeheartedly....now all are happy....

Ritu : manik jiju loved nandhu....fire married ice....still I can't believe this at same time very happy for them...manik jiju is a responsible person so he will be perfect for our nandhu....

Adhi smiled and nodded his head....ritu pulled adhi to the hospital canteen and ordered some food for adhi....