chapter 9

After purchasing manik and nandhu went to their home....

Manik : Tomorrow whole day you are going to spend with me....

Nandhini : Tomorrow is my result....everybody is eager to see my results...specially adhi...Tomorrow he is on leave....No Tomorrow we can't go anywhere...

Manik : just be ready....I have my own ways to get you out....

Nandhini : we can go day after tomorrow na Manik ji....

Manik : go and sleep Nandhu...Tomorrow I need U fresh and active...

With this Manik now went to his room....

Manik now called cabir. ...

Manik : Did you received your Air Tickets...?

Cabir : yes bhai...our senior manager gave before 10 mins....

Manik : cool...OK you and adhira tomorrow reaching Mumbai at 6 am..My manager sharan will guide you from there... after that we are taking a flight to cochin....At 10 we will be at kerala guruvayur temple where my marriage is going to take place....sharply at 10.30...OK. ..

Cabir was shocked....words strucked in his throat....adhira came near cabir...cabir gave the phone to adhira and started to pack his things (what to do poor cabir😂...)

Adhira : I heard all your plans bhai...but why wedding is in kerala..?

Manik : My girl born in kerala...Her mother's home town is kerala...she will be more happy seeing kerala especially guruvayur temple....

Adhira : you love her this much bhai...Really a luckiest girl in the earth...please say to me bhai who is your Love..? Please say for your adhira bhai...

Manik : OK my dear....you know her very well...infact you like her very much...cabir also like her very much...

Cabir and Adhira together : Is it our Nandhu....!!!!

Manik laughed loudly and said smart guys...you found...yes I Love Nandhu...Tomorrow I am going to marry my Love....The most awaited day of my life....

Now cabir and adhira are very happy...They too wanted Nandhu to get married with manik...They want only Nandhu has Their badi bhabi. ..

Cabir and adhira : we Love you so much bhai...you selected the correct life partner...but don't you think you are marrying so early...Let her finish her studies first bhai...Later you can marry her na. ..

Adhira : yes bhai she is very innocent. ..only 18 years old....She need some maturity too bhai....

Manik : I don't want to lose her....This marriage can tie her with me....I will feel that she is safe in my hands...I won't reveal this marriage to anybody in our house...she can continue her studies as usual...I won't take this marriage relationship to next level soon.. you guys know what I mean....

Cabir and adhira understand manik's point of view and they said OK....after some 10 mins of marriage discussions they disconnect the call....

After taking dinner everyone in the malhotra's house slept peacefully. ..

Morning : 4.30 am

Someone enters into Nandhu's room and sprayed some chloroform near her nose...Nandhu fainted....that person carried in her arms and settled her in the car...

He started his car after half an hour the car stopped infront of the big house....

He took nandhini in his arms and enter into the house....A girl in the house welcomed him...

That person is non other than MANIK MALHOTRA...yes then who else have the guts to take nandhini like this in malhotra's house...

Manik :  Hi preethi this is Nandhu...Make her ready...I have all the accessories and saree....she won't get up for 3 hours...within  two hours make her ready please...be quick... 

Preethi nodded her head and asked manik to shift her in the nearby dressing room....

Preethi is a beautician....She is a middle class girl with lot of dreams a very good girl....Manik financed her for opening her dream beauty parlour...Now She become very famous in Mumbai....She is very loyal to Manik...

Preethi and her one more assistant girl started to make nandhu get ready for her wedding....

( I think our Nandhu is the only bride who is getting ready for her own marriage in unconscious state...😂😂😂)

Now manik called his manager who is going to receive cabir and adhira....His manager name is sharan..

Manik : Hello sharan... I will SMS you a address..you bring cabir and adhira there....I think within an hour there flight will be reached to Mumbai....

Sharan : yes sir I am already in airport...without any delay I will pick up them...

Manik : Good....Is everything arranged perfectly in kerala...

Sharan : yes sir our employee Manish and priya are already there and everything is perfect and fine sir...

Manik : OK...with this he disconnect his call

Now manik went to fresh up....He too needs to look good in his wedding na...

Let us see will manik and Nandhu get marry happily or not in next chapter