Argument

Here come the waterworks! (WARNING: You may c r y)

Adorabat's POV:

"Why won't you let me go with you guys?!" I fumed.

"The monster's too dangerous for you Adorabat!" Mao Mao retorted.

"I BET I FOUGHT MORE DANGEROUS MONSTERS THAN THAT!" 

"No Adorabat! You're not going and that's that!" Well this is just great. Mao Mao's not letting me come with him and Badgerclops to fight a monster! Apparently a few years ago, he's fought the monster before and he almost lost which was a shocker to me! I bet now he can fight the monster better than before, so I should be able to fight it as well as him! 

Besides, he taught me a lot of the stuff he knows! "Mao Mao I promise I won't get hurt!" I assured him.

"You're not that experienced yet! I need you to stay here."

"Not EXPERIENCED?!" 

"Guys," Badgerclops chimed in, "break it up. Mao Mao we have to go now!"

Before Mao Mao could speak, I did. "Badgerclops may I please go and fight the monster with y'all?" I asked politely.

"I respect your politeness, but I gotta agree with Mao. It's not your typical flesh tearing beast," he pointed out. Mao Mao sighed and crossed his arms. 

"Sorry kiddo. As much as I want to bring you, I just can't." Mao Mao and Badgerclops ran to the pole that went to the garage.

"But—"

"ADORABAT!" Mao Mao blurted out, scaring me. "Just . . . ." He said nothing else and they went down the pole. I heard the aerocycle zoom out of the HQ.

"UGH!" I raged as I threw myself on the couch and buried my head in a pillow. I told him I wouldn't get hurt! But no! He doesn't wanna hear my stupid mouth! I decide to scream in the pillow for awhile.

30 minutes later, Mao Mao and Badgerclops come back. My head is still buried in the pillow. I was completely silent. 

"Adorabat...? We're back," Mao Mao spoke nervously. My face popped up from the pillow looking like an ugly mess.

"IT TOOK YOU HALF AN HOUR TO DEFEAT THE MONSTER! IF I WAS THERE, MAYBE IT WOULD'VE BEEN 20 MINUTES!" I exploded. I wiped my tears away roughly.

"Adorabat stop yelling it's getting on my nerves! And you're only 5 years old! Do you really think it would've taken 10 less minutes to defeat the monster with you there?!" Mao Mao seethed.

"Yeah! I don't see you holding any smoke bombs!" I sassed while gritting my teeth.

"Well then maybe I shouldn't let you fight battles ever again!" 

"Maybe if you had a tail and a better weapon you would accomplish something!" Mao Mao's eyes widened and I saw a single tear in one of them. I didn't mean to make him cry! Then again, I was still furious, so I didn't care. His eyes quickly turned to pure fury.

"MAYBE IF YOU HAD BOTH OF YOUR LEGS YOUR MOTHER WOULD STILL BE HERE!" Mao Mao screamed. I gasped at his hurtful sentence. I felt like I was slapped in the face. Waterfalls went down my cheeks.

"I-I HATE YOU! I DON'T EVEN WANNA CALL YOU MY DAD ANYMORE!" I sobbed. Mao Mao looked upset as well and was about to hug me. 

"A-Adorabat I'm—"

"Don't touch me! Leave me alone!" I flew to the bedroom and smacked myself on my bed, sobbing my heart out.