4. One

Yesterday the event keeps resonance inside Gaku's mind. How can such a thing happen in such a short amount of time? The person who is hugging the redhead is smiling like a serial killer.

When he searches again for the same person in the reflection, nothing comes out. It just likes it gone along with those eerie laugh. It's creepy when he remembers those faces again.

"Ha..." Gaku sigh. His mother watched him sighing while hand still working on the pan.

"Got something on mind wanna talk about?" She asks with the little smile on the face.

Gaku shook his head. He can't just accept his mother invitation to explain his feeling. No, this feeling and thought can never be shared. It's just something he needs to keep to himself until he becomes older by time. Furthermore, his guts tell him that the time will not be that long.

"Okay fine. Do whatever you want. Before that, Riku will come again with the same woman as yesterday. Saying along the line of business with Riku, " Gaku's mother declared as she was pouting.

Gaku can only laugh awkwardly as he watches his mother cooks. His mother and the woman yesterday are enemies right now and with his mother personalities, he surely knows that his mother will not befriend with that woman around the time.

But, the words his mother said keep repeating inside of his mind. Riku... Will be coming here again? Along with the woman? Gaku sigh.

"What a disaster." Sarcasm on the way.

oOo

"May someone tells me why did you are here again?" Gaku's mother raises a question towards the blond-haired woman.

Riku only sweating when he saw the same thing happen like yesterday. Why did this thing repeating again and again? It like a curse is happening around this type of thing.

"I'm sorry you need to watch this thing."

Riku turns his head towards the young girl beside him. Oh, he forgot about his manager again. Two days ago, he forgot she even comes with her parents and yesterday forgot she come with her mother and today the same as yesterday.

Riku shook his head and turn towards Gaku who is watching the two woman fight with words while smiling evilly. "Those eyes didn't even smile that is creepy," Gaku whispered to himself.

Bad for him, for Riku can hear him. Riku good hearing has been useful lately. He can hear his brother confusion about his well being and his only friend right now whisper.

"Can't do anything about them. Adults are vessels for life game after all."

His manager, Tsumugi, tilts her head to left as she was repeating his words. Not understanding the meaning behind it. Riku smiled and pat his manager's head.

"She will understand it one day when she's older, " Riku thoughts.

Before anything he can say, Musubi opens her mouth and hug Riku while at it. She surely knows how to tick off people.

"So Riku-kun, about the invitation, what do you think?' She smiles and gives Riku silent words.

Riku smirk inside his mind. He just wanted to laugh out loud right now. What was the short form if it? Yeah, lol. Does this woman think she can trick Riku to agree with her cute moves?