11. We

Riku knows by being like an outsider means he will change something he should not. Just by being silent and not happy is enough to make a change in the flow of time.

That is why he will try to change it gradually. He will change everything according to what he originally planned. Maybe it's not enough to change the whole plot but it's enough for the first part of his plan.

He just needs to change all the important event. He knows it.

"Riku?"

The redhead turned around and founds Gaku on the sofa watching him carefully with fondness. "Something wrong?"

Riku shook his head. He continues back on the table and listens on from the headphone. The music he manages to create while he's busy thinking about his plan.

Gaku turns his gaze towards Riku back. Somehow, he has this feeling that Riku will go away. Furthermore, he will go alone, without anyone by his side. Taking the burden, alone.

But Gaku shook his head in denying. He's sure Riku will not do anything like that. "The song finished?"

Riku flinches and he put down the pen. He takes out another set of headphone and let Gaku wear it.

"Nice... For us?" Gaku asks again after he finished listening.

Riku nods and he continues on writing the lyrics. He smiles when he remembers the first time he writes lyrics for someone. It was his first try and it was horrible.

People kept laughing non stop until he kicks one of them. He may not have any talent in martial arts but he's good on kicking people and diverts their attention. Extra marks on his voice too.

"So, I hope we did not trouble you again," Gaku spoke as he thinks this is a good moment for it.

Riku stops writing. Those words remind him of the past he keeps refusing. "Why does fate love to destroy my desire?" Riku monologue.

The redhead stands up and pulls out another set of pen and notebook. He shoves it towards Gaku and turns back to his paper.

"I now... But please just remember that promise we made." Gaku pleads and leaves with the note and pen.

As Gaku leave and lock the door, Riku reminded himself of the past. Everything started to trigger the moment someone says it like rubbing salts on his wound.

Riku sigh and put back his pen on the table. He walks to his room and closes the door. He watches as the stars in the sky moving and shone bright like a diamond. No, it shines more than any diamond.

"You know you could write poetry right?"

The same voice appeared again when he has good thoughts. Even though Gaku just finished with his deal, now this voice comes. Riku touches his head in pain. A headache comes like a storm when he remembers it.

"Just... Stop talking." Riku says to no one. "I have something important to handle." He continues.

Surprisingly, the same voice that appears stops taking. It as if he listening to Riku request even if he just ignore it before.

"A change of heart? No... Does the flaw happen in their realm?" Riku thoughts.

Riku knows from the beginning that ghost and spirit exist. He just didn't wish he can see or hear it. Spirits and ghost are kin to a human who can see and hear them.

It's like a curse.

A curse special for them.

"What a flaw. I wish I had it before he has it."