7. Ours

Banri closes his eyes when he saw Riku's. He can't stand his reflection in this eyes. It's like the redhead is planning to murder them in any second now.

"Don't be scared." Riku smiles, ensuring both of them that his words a few seconds ago are nothing.

"Riku, I'm sorry about calling you--" Banri tried to apologise when his words were cut off.

"Don't worry. I am myself agreeing with you so it's nothing."

Yuki sense the heavy atmosphere decided to open his mouth. "So, back to the deal. What we will gain from this?"

Riku claps both his hand together and smiling while tilting his head. "That's right! The deal!"

Riku makes a move to asks Banri to sit back on the sofa. "Here the deal we're talking about. I will become an idol in the future and I just wanted your support in it. By support... I will give that information later. But, when you both have chosen your path, either to become an idol, manager, office worker, I will give you my full support. Depends on your job, I will support you using information, money, time and more. Sounds creepy and bad but I'm sure you will need this."

They both face each other. "Why did you choose us again?" Banri asks with a serious-looking face. "Easy, both of you are useful to me."

"You make it sounds like we are your toys." Yuki clicked his tongue again. Tilting his head more to the side, Riju retort back. "I never thought any of you as a toy. I thought of you as an accomplice."

Banri sigh and started his discussion with Yuki. It takes both of them three minutes to discuss. Rku just watches both of them while pushing the key on his piano app.

"This deal, will last until?" Banri started his question. Smirking, the redhead reply. "My support will start three years from now. It will last for one year only. Please understand, I am a busy person. You're lucky enough to get my attention."

"Then this deal is not on our side. It's not fair." Banri brings his opinion to light. Yuki can't say anything except to nod his head.

"Then, what about this? I will even not touch your information. By that, I won't give your information towards your enemy if you have any. Furthermore, you can ask for my help anytime for five years after my support started."

They think again. This time both of them smiling and nod their head. Riku pushes the file towards them and lets both of them sign it.

"With this, the deal will be started three years starting now." Riku smirk.

oOo

"Seriously, where did that brat go at this time?" Tenn murmurs to himself while stroking around their house, waiting for Riku.

Riku pops his head from his room. "Tenn-nii looking for me?"

Turning his head towards the redhead room, he started his act on getting angry. "Where are you until now, huh?! You're not supposed to be out there in this morning!"

Riku claps his hand together and apologise. Tenn can only sigh and smile. He walks back inside and cuddles with his brother the whole day after that.

The night comes, Tenn sleeping soundly beside Riku on his bed.

"I guess my deal before was pretty lame, " Riku monologue. "Even though I tried to make it cool. I guess manga protagonist sometimes have their awesomeness in something out of this world."

Riku chuckled to himself when he remembers they supposed to be a cool deal. He did once have a dream of wanting to make a deal like those manga protagonists.