5. Winter

On this very day, I've never seen anything like cute Tenn-nii at all.

oOo

Riku walks to the living room with a scarf on his shoulder. Ready to go outside again this time, playing with his brother, Tenn.

"Oh my, Riku. You're so cute!" His mother squeals with happiness seeing her second child with a scarf.

Riku shook his head a few times before pouting. A sign for he is not cute, denying his mother words. Tenn, walk to his brother and close their hand together.

"Don't worry, you're cute just as before. Let's go." With that, both of them walks to the playground.

Everything from tree to the slide is covered in snow. It is still winter, especially when it's near Christmas. The cold actually is bad for Riku's body but if this can help him get better with this future stuff, then okay.

"Riku, you're gonna get sick if you're not wearing your scarf correctly." Tenn turns Riku's scarf a few times before taking his hand with Riku and put it in his pocket.

"It just like we're a couple, " Riku monologue to himself with a poker face inside his mind.

He can't get off the feeling that the words he always attempts to say will become true in the future; pervert Tenn-nii.

A shiver runs through all his body from the very inch of his hair. Remembering the time before this seventh attempt is actually a nightmare.

"Riku?"

Turn his head towards his brother, Riku smiles like nothing is wrong. Even if inside his mind he curses with everything he had.

"Damn stupid shit happening all fucking time, " Riku curses.

Tenn turns his head back. Take Riku's hand and run to the nearest bench in the playground. The adults around them are talking with happiness about Christmas, a time where couples will have their ultimate date.

"Riku, are you happy?" Raises a question, Tenn look deep in Riku's dawn eyes.

Smiling, Riku opens his mouth and tries to say something. Even if he can't say any words, he still can make a movement where like those his brother can lip-sync him.

"I'm... Ha--"

When Riku tries to admit he was happy, his mind suddenly blank. The words are like a foreign thing for him. It's like he never heard or feel it before in his life.

This feeling is like a virus. It will only hurt him is he continue to express it with everything he had. A curse where he can't do anything about happiness.

"Riku?" Tenn calls his brother.

Riku is still silent. He didn't move nor say anything. He didn't even blink. This makes his brother, Tenn, worried. He waves his hand in front of Riku but no result came out.

Afraid something happens, he shook his brother's shoulder. His face becomes paler each time his brother didn't respond.

"Riku! Hey, don't suddenly blackout like that!"