10. Song

Stare at the sky on this late-night, Riku brought up his box he keep in his room when he was young. The paper sheets he uses to write every song of idol group he closes with and another song he comes up with.

"I wonder when will I can use this, " Riku monologue to himself.

Sighing, Riku close back the box and the paper sheets keep inside a file. Tomorrow is the day he will meet his group members back and he just nervous.

"Please let tomorrow be normal." He wishes to no one and closes his eyes, ready to sleep.

oOo

"You're saying that we will a group of seven but our seven members are not here yet?" Iori, the black hair teen complain to their new manager, Takanashi Tsumugi.

They just are done with playing basketball by themselves but when their soon to be manager come with news they suppose to be a group of seven, he can't just do nothing about it.

Furthermore, some change of plan has made up. She can only choose three out of seven of them? This maybe not is good in a way.

That is when they all have a sudden fight. Riku who has been in the back all this time making an appearance. He appears when Iori started claiming their manager.

"Izumi Iori, that not a way for you to talk to your elder."

Everyone turns towards Riku. The red hair colour that stood out more than any of them and his dawn like eyes shine bright even in this lightroom.

"I appear like this so it will continue like original even if a bit even has been changing, " Riku monologue to himself again.

"And who are you to talk to me like that?" Iori retorts back when he heard the stranger call him without any honorific.

That's when Tsumugi come up and stop along with Mitsuki. "Come on Riku-kun, please don't be like this. You promise to be 'normal' right." Riku sigh and nod his head.

At that time too when Yamato make a decision of backing off too. Riku comes up and talks to him, beg him to take the audition. "I just wonder who are you, really..." Yamato muttered when everyone started to now down.

"Then, please wait for a moment. We will start the audition immediately."

With that, Tsumugi left with their a signed paper. Riku watches her every step and decides to sit on the corner while listening to a song in his headphone.

...

"Let's introduce ourselves again? Since we have a new person here, " Yamato decides to step in when he sees all of the silence. Riku perks up when he heard those words.

"My name is Nikaido Yamato."

"My name is Osaka Sougo."

"Yotsuba Tamaki."

"Izumi Iori and this is my older brother..."

"Izumi Mitsuki."

"Rokuya Nagi! Nice to meet you!"

Riku sits up straight and bow. He slimes to all of them and starts his introduction. "My name is Nanase Riku. Call me Riku. Nice to meet you too."