Chapter 2 - I CAN'T CHANGE BACK!!!!

"Naruto? WHAT THE-" Sasuke started as I walked into the room, my hair in pigtails down to my hourglass waist and my DD size chest bouncing as I walked
"Hey! You told me that you used to wish that I was a woman so we could be together" I stated with my hands on my perfect sized hips
"That was before I could actually be with YOU, you know, as YOU"
I blushed "W-well, yeah, but... truth be told, I've always wanted to..."
"... What?"
"Y-you know... I mean... as a woman... with a man..." Sasuke stared at me, slack jawed with shocked eyes. 

"Y-you're saying, that, you actually want to-"

I sighed as I walked over to the bed and sat on my side, "Look... I've been perfecting this jutsu for years. In fact, it's probably the only reason I put up with Pervy Sage and his ways... I've done all the studying, all the research I could find... yes, even going so far as sneaking into Sakura-chan's office when I know she has the day off, to look throu her medical records... I know how a woman looks, how a woman acts, and responds when someone they love touches them. But I wanted to perfect it. And I knew that if I were to ever take part is some... say... seduction mission, then... I'd have to be prepared to take it like a woman... and I am... I'm perfectly willing AND ready to be with the man I love in any form I can. Honestly... I think I'm as fully a woman as I CAN be" I leaned over and kissed his amazing lips "Plus... ever since you said you wished I were a woman... I can't get that idea out of my head"

Sasuke smirked at me as he took my face in his hands as he kissed me... 

"There will BE no seduction missions for you... even if the Hokage himself demands it... I'll kill any other who touches you... your body... your love... is only for me." His hands explored every inch of my new form, then his lips took their turn.

High pitched moans of pleasure escaped my lips before suddenly... he stopped. He looked up into my eyes then as we kissed... he and I became one.

It was like nothing I ever felt before, but it was amazing, the feeling of him becoming part of me like this... I mean, I'm not a virgin by any stretch of the imagination, it's just... I can't explain it, but... this was a whole new kinda full than what I'm use to... my hands ran through his hair (mine having fallen out a while ago), when I hit my peak... screaming his name... it was a love like I had never experienced before...

When I woke up I was still in his arms, as the little spoon. But honestly... I didn't care. Actually, this is my favorite way to wake up... completely bare, with his arms wrapped around me, holding my back to his chest... I could feel the warmth radiating off of him, as well as his... *ehem* "little snake", which only made my heart race all the more...

I turned and brushed his hair out of his face and then kissed his sleeping form, it didn't take long before he started kissing me back... eventually he pulled me up on top of him. I sat up, sitting on his waist, and he smiled up at me "Hey"

"Hey yourself"

"I could get used to this" he stated half awake, oogling my naked form with a satisfied smirk, as I giggled, before leaning down and granting him a sweet, gentle kiss. Wrapping his arms around me, he held me to his god-given eight pack chest... I sighed in content as I I rested my ear over his heart, loving the beat of life... "I love you"

"And I love you" I giggled as his heartrate increased, watching as his obvious blush seemed to reach even under and beyond my own head... it's hard to believe, that I, Uzumaki Naruto, am actually able to get this kid of reaction from the "King of Scowls" (as the academy children tended to call him when he'd pick up Sadi from Kindergarten), let alone that fact that I can still have this kind of effect on him... I hummed in content as my eyes softly began to close...