Epilogue (Meeting Cannon Prequel)

*Knockknockknockknockknock*

"Naruto?"

"Hinata, you've gotta help me! I don't know what to do! She won't eat, she won't sleep, she has this rash on her stomach, her poop is hard as ROCK... She won't stop screaming which means the other two now won't stop screaming... I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! Sakura-chan and Granny are BOTH out of town, Sasuke and Itachi are on a covert mission ... You were the FIRST person I could think of.... Please Hinata... HELP MY BABY GIRL!!!" 

Hinata stood in the doorway, staring at me, taking in my rushed plea, before she blinked and quickly took two little boys from the front and back baby carriers, before she directed me to follow her into the house with the stroller.

"Wait here a moment, okay? ... NEji?!" 

Finally I took my little girl out of the baby stroller and cradled her in my arms, trying to shush her the best I can as I fell back into the waiting couch behind me. 

It wasn't working... 

I wanted to cry...

NOTHING I tried was working and it absolutely TERRIFIED me... 

I looked down to my boys. 

Hinata had sat them both down beside the couch before she rushed off to find Neji... they'd both finally stopped screaming, but while Fugo was busy looking around (was he... glaring?!) their new surroundings (... I could swear he was casing the place out), Mino was just staring at me and Kura, a small serious frown on his face... what?

"I-it's okay boys... D-Daddy's got it... A-Aunt Hinata's gonna help sissy to feel better" 

Both boys turned to look at me, or rather... their sister, wait... was that... CONCERN on their faces??? Is that even possible at only TEN DAYS OLD?! 

Finally Hinata came back, with Neji trailing close behind her.

"Neji, would you mind taking the boys to our daughter's room? They seem to be content, so they should fall soon a sleep" Hinata asked as she joined me on the couch. 

Neji picked up both carriers, but the moment the boys couldn't see us anymore, they both started screaming bloody-murder. 

Neji froze. 

Both mine and Hinata's eyes were wide. 

Slowly, Neji turned back around, and the moment the boys saw us... they stopped... all our jaws dropped. Neji tried again to take the boys away, but as soon as they couldn't see their sister, they began screaming again. Neji quickly turned back towards us, and the boys stopped, just staring over at their, now sweating and heavy breathing, little sister, CLEARLY concerned... Neji stared down at the two boys, before carefully sitting their carriers back down on the floor, before carefully backed away from the carriers, looking quite scared of upsetting the two boys of the triplets... before looking up with a bright appearance "Wait here... I've got an idea" then he disappeared around the corner

Hinata and I still stared at the boys who were staring back at us, expecting looks on their little faces, as little Kura still screaming her little head off

"Naruto," Hinata began "H-how old sis you say they were?"

"... what time is it?"

"Three in the morning"

"Ten days" 

she blinked... then she blinked again "Days?" 

I nodded.