Chapter 6 - "You Brought This On Yourself Kit"

"Well, well, well... look who finally showed... took you long enough Kit"

Something felt... different...

"Huh?"

I looked down at my hands... they were so masculine...

I then checked the rest of my body... 

male... 

I'm MALE! 

My hands, my feet... sweet Hokage it's back!... 

hey, I can see my feet!!!

"Would touch stop rubbing all over yourself in front of me? Yeah, you're a guy, but this is also your subconscious, your inner self... I've been waiting for you to show you know" The nine-tailed beast stated with a sigh

"Ehehe, sorry Kuruma, anyway... so you know what's going on?" I asked rubbing the back of my short-haired head... Gosh, I missed this

"Oh yes. I know... you used MY Chakra to create your own little fantasy world, and in turn, let yourself become pregnant, leaving me with these little brats to make sure they grow up healthy"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I've been watching over them the entire time Kit. In fact, if you would have just asked me when you were on bed-rest, I could have told you EXACTLY what was wrong... but NOOOOO, YOU just HAD to IGNORE me and go to the old little age-shifter/gambler of a nurse... instead I've had to keep an eye on those little brats and make sure they didn't kill each other" he rolled his eyes 

"If I'd have known I'd be my former self, I'd have come the very fir- wait... what do you mean, 'them'?"

He scoffed "surely you must have realized by now, your carrying more than one."

"WHAT?!"

"*sigh* Kit, you not helping yourself seem any brighter, in fact, I'm hoping they have Sasuke's brain just to be sure they don't turn into dimwits"

"HEY, WHO ARE YOU CALLING A DIMWIT?!" I ask with my pointed finger, Kuruma laughs

"Calm down kid, I was just joking, you'll wake the kids if don't." He stated seriously as he looked out into the distance protectively. I followed his gaze but only saw a void open space.

"So... can you tell me how many at least?"

"Heh, I think I'd rather leave that for a surprise" his smirk was pure evil

"Oh common!"

"I will tell you this... foxes are known to have up to ten pups at a time, and me being in you, technically, you are part fox... so just saying... you may want to buy another crib." 

I couldn't believe my ears... HOW MANY KIDS AM I SUPPOSED TO BE HAVING?! 

"Another thing, be nice to the little one, I've taken quite a fancy to that one"

"Huh?"

"You'll find out soon enough." Kurama smirked again before he shrugged (or at least tried as best as a giant fox can) "Sorry Kit, butyou brought this on yourself, so it's only natural I make sure you see it through" that sneaky devil fox!!!

I came back into my very large female form. I look down but was disappointed to find that I couldn't even see my feet... defeated I rose and went to call Granny to inform her what was going on... apparently, Kuruma's the one keeping me in this form... just great...

I was in the process of making dinner when Sasuke came home, snuck up behind me, wrapped his arms around the most he could and started kissing my neck. 

I giggled as I felt his kisses shift from my neck to my shoulder to my arm, to my hand to my fingers. Our hands interlocked as I turned around and embraced him as much as I could with my big belly in the way, suddenly we felt a kick. 

Sasuke tore our lips apart and bent down to my belly and kissed it softly while rubbing it slowly... I couldn't help but smile 

"hi baby, it's Papa,..." 

He continued this until we realized dinner was burning. He quickly jumped up to turn off the smoke detector while I ran to take the roast out of the oven 

"*sigh* sorry Hun... pizza?"

"Yeah". While we ate I told him about my chat with Kuruma... 

"whoa, whoa, what? We're having more than one?" He looks genuinely shocked
"Apparently... Kuruma said that since he's part of me that I'm part fox, and they have been known to have up to ... let's just say, he won't tell me how many there are... and old nine tails says he won't let me change back until they're born... something about being dangerous for the babies..."
"... Kuruma... as in the fox who tried to kill YOU as a baby, is trying to PROTECT ours?" 

I can't blame him for being skeptical about it all... he was right, he DID try to kill me before, but since we've become friends... he's changed

"I know it sounds weird, but it's true... he says he's even taken a liking to the smallest one..." I explained while gently rubbing my oversized stomach.

 Sasuke snakes his way onto the bed behind me and rests his head on my shoulder as he places his hand on mine to rub the babies. 

He sighed "We'll have to get another crib"
"That's what Kurama said too"