Chapter 8 - "PUSH!!!"

"GGHAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!"

"Alright Naruto, take a break... ready? PUSH!"

I swear I've been pushing for forever, "...gn...GHHHAAA!!!"

"Alright Naruto, breath..."

The pain is so intense... it like I'm pooping a bowling ball... but from the front side... 

I look over at Sasuke as he holds my hand, he looks calm, even as I squeeze his hand with all my might... I can't take it anymore... 

"Sasuke... I'm going to kill you for doing this to me!"

"You're doing great babe, just keep it up" he leans over and kisses my sweaty forehead... my glare couldn't hold for long

"Alright Naruto, the baby's almost here, just give me one great big push... you ready? PUSH!" 

I follow Sakura-chn's instructions to a T... I push with all of my might and suddenly... I hear a small cry

"It's a boy!" Sakura-chan announces as she hands the baby over to another nurses to clean him up.

 A boy? I have a son... just then another contraction hits... hard. 

Sakura-chan ruse back over "oh wow, he's already crowning... okay Naruto, you ready? PUSH!" 

I pushed on and off for over an hour, I was getting extremely exhausted, finally I gave one more big push and heard another cry... "Another boy!" Sakura-chan called out as she rose to hand over the second child to the second nurse to clean him up "twin boys, congratulations" 

twins... I had twin boys... and they were mine... and the man I love's... I fell back into the bed, exhausted, but smiling none the less... for the past hour and a half I've been pushing, and now here were my two perfect little boys... 

Sasuke leaned over and kissed my lips with gratitude...

"Congratulations daddy Naruto" he said as he rested his forehead on mine

"Congratulations Papa Sasuke" I replied as I tried to catch my breath. Just then another contraction hit, and I screamed at the top of my lungs, 

Sakura-chan ran back over "ANOTHER ONE?!" 

One hour... 

Two hours... 

Two and a half hours passed with nothing to show... 

I was so exhausted...

My strength was gone...

It was getting hard to keep my eyes open...

"Naruto? NARUTO! WAKE UP! You have to wake up, you have to keep pushing!" Sakura-chan ordered

I burst into tears "I can't, I can't, I don't have any more strength..." 

I had never been this exhausted in my life, all I wanted to do was sleep, but all I COULD do was cry. 

Sasuke never left my side, he tried to encourage me, but it wasn't helping, everything was starting to sound bubbled, my vision was going dark...

"Naruto..." my eyes shot open and I was standing in front of Kuruma "Naruto, what are you doing? They're CLEARLY in Distress, This baby has to come out! NOW!"

"Kuruma... I can't. I want to but... I can't"

"Boy, if you don't, then both you and the baby will die!" he sounded... panicked?

"I... have no strength left..."

"THEN I'LL GIVE YOU MINE!" He shouted as he slammed his paws on the floor, splashing the wet floor into a tidal wave that wiped me away, and with that... my subconscious became enveloped in an orange Chakra...

I quickly opened my eyes, gasping for breath... 

Sasuke was right in my face "Naruto!" Sasuke stated as he quickly pulled me into a tight hug, tear streaks left on his face "I almost thought we lost you. Wha- what is that? Is that Kurama?!" 

it was then I noticed the orange Chakra surrounding my whole being, and suddenly I had the strength of ten men and felt I could come back

"Okay Naruto, I don't know what's going on, but I'm going to need you to push again..." began Sakura-chan "ready? PUSH!" 

And with that I pushed the hardest I ever had and screamed at the top of my lungs... it wouldn't surprise me if I can't talk for the next few days...

Just then we heard a *plop* and Sakura just stared in amazement at the little bundle that, quite literally, just shot into her arms 

"Ehe, it's a little girl!" She stated quite proudly, 

"Ehe, a little girl, eh?" I asked as the extra Chakra was dissipating and slowly... I started to drift off to sleep as I watched Sakura-chan hold my little girl. 

However, Sakura-chan's smile suddenly faded, her brow furrowed, and she placed her ear to the infants mouth... the last thing I remember is seeing Sakura-chan's eyes widen as she rushed the baby out, and Sasuke yelling both my name and Sakura-chan's over and over, with a look of pure terror... before I fell completely unconscious.