Chapter 5 - The Passing Months *Sigh*

I got up and started on some household chores... 

Me? 

Cleaning? 

 I must be stressed... 

As I was working on the stove, Sasuke came in and snuck up behind me and grabbed me around my waist 

"I'm glad to see you're feeling better" he said with a kiss on my cheek, I took his hand and lead him to the couch without a word. 

We both sat down, I didn't know what to say "Naruto, is something wrong?" 

I took a deep breath and looked his square in the eye
"Sasuke, Tsunade found something today that we believe is the cause of everything, and apparently, I may be stuck as a woman for the next six months..."
"Wait, what? What did she find? Is it life threatening? A-a tumor? What?"
I took his hand and placed it over my abdomen "it's a baby"

Sasuke's eyes went wide "what?"
"I know... this whole thing is stupid, crazy even!" I stood and began to pace "I mean, I'm a guy! I shouldn't even be able to produce eggs, let alone get pregnant after one time!"
"Actually Hun, it was three time if you remember" he replied, rubbing the back of his head
"I don't care!... and it was twice thank you, the shower was from behind" I stated with a smirk which then became a frown, followed by tears "What am I going to do?"
"Hey, hey" he began as he got up to hold me "it'll be alright. And you're not alone, I promise to be there the whole time, I love you, whether male or female, I love you Naruto Uzumaki, and don't you forget it."

"How are we going to tell our friends?"
Oh... uh... yeah you're on your own"
"Sasuke!"
"I'm kidding, I'm kidding... we'll do it together, just like when we told them we were together... alright?"
"Alright"

Well... remember how shocked everyone was when we came out? Multiply that by a thousand, except this time... Sasuke was the one being chased around by Sakura. 

I had to laugh, I love him, but it was just too funny a scene.

It's not long before I'm invited to the "Moms club" as they call it. There I enjoy chit-chat between women, as well as advice from current mothers... 

Gotta say, it's kinda weird considering myself a mother, but I guess that's what I am for the moment... I'll be a daddy once he or she is born though... I will never take being a man for granted again.

The morning sickness is still recurring, and the worst part... I can't even stand the smell of ramen... RAMEN... my soul food... kid, you better not make this a permanent thing, you hear me?!

I'm four months along now and my stomach is starting to show... literally. 

I can't fit into a single thing I own, not even my GUY clothes... it's ridiculous. 

Sasuke still seems okay with this all, however... seeing as we're currently staying at MY place... a small, one bedroom apartment that's BARELY big enough for the two of us, so bringing a BABY home to THIS?!... So... it seems we may be needing to move... luckily, there's an entire part of the village uninhabited by anyone other than Itachi and Sakura's family.

We're packing up now and for some reason Sasuke seems a bit more frazzled then before... 

He won't let me lift a single thing, and... at first, it seemed kinda sweet... but now... it's just annoying. 

What does he expect me to do, huh?! Just sit around and knit?! I'm going to have to remind him that I'm a MAN once this kid is born.

Five months in... 

I'm starting to appreciate Sasuke taking over everything, since my back is killing me, and my feet are so swollen, even HIS slippers barely fit. 

Since the move things have been a lot easier, I don't have to worry about steps and Sakura's right next door if I need her. 

Speaking of Sakura, she gave us this book called "What To Expect When You're Pregnant", through it, we figured out that the baby could probably hear us now. 

Since then, Sasuke has taken to lying on his belly and rubbing my stomach while he talks to the baby.
"Hey there little fireball, this is your Papa, did you have a good day today? Papa got to beat up a bunch of bad guys to keep you and daddy safe, then I went and picked some pretty flowers for daddy from a pretty field far away." He said, handing the flowers to me... 

have I told you how much I love him? 

"Maybe after you're born we could go and visit the pretty field and have a picnic, would you like that?" 

Just then we felt a kick... 

The very first kick... 

We both started at each other in amazement... 

This was really happening, I'm really going to have a baby, and we only have four months to go...

Six months in... 

I feel like I swallowed a watermelon... I'm so big Sasuke can't even wrap his arms around my waist fully anymore, but he makes it up to me at night, even if he can't hug my front, I prefer being little spoon anyway... 

I woke up with a sudden urge of a craving... 

"Sasuke"
"Hmm..."
"I'm hungry, would you get me something to eat?"
"Hmm?... it's three in the morning..."
"Please?" I add in puppy eyes to ice the cake
"Alright" he states as he gets up "what would you like?"
"Hmm... ice cream... and mustard"
"Mustard?" He looks at me with confusion
"Mustard" I repeat "oo, and ravioli" Sasuke just stares and blinks at me
"Alright... I'll be right back" 

Fifteen minutes later he came back with a tray of all I asked for, complete with a rose in a vase and a cup of tea. "We were out of mustard so I had to borrow from Itachi... thankfully he was understanding... said he had to actually go to the store when Sakura was pregnant" Sasuke looked concerned as he watched me mix the hot ravioli with the frozen banana-nut ice cream and mustard, I took a bite and let out a delighted moan as I felt instant bliss "you are so weird" he said with a chuckle as he leaned over and kissed me.

Seven months in... 

Can I get possibly any bigger?! Actually... no! I take it back! I'm NOT going to Jinx myself like that... I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!! 

I mean, I still have two months to go and already I'm bigger than Sakura was with any of her kids when she gave birth.... 

Oh crap.... 

Birth...

How exactly am I going to do this?

I'm still a jinjuriki, and the birthing process is known to weaken the seals of tailed beasts...

Granny did say something about this other form of birthing, I think she called it a C-section... where they'd cut open my stomach and just take out the baby... 

Granny assured me that if that was my choice, then that she would make sure I didn't even have a scar after it was over... but... it sounds scary... I don't know what to do... 

Sasuke's on a mission, and I have no one to talk to... 

I was really, honestly trying to avoid this, I didn't want to have to stand before him in this form, but... I'm SOOOOO BORED, and... we have to talk... 

I let my subconscious take control...