Chapter 9 - Let's Go Home

When I woke up, I was in a different hospital room... 

I looked to my right and saw Sasuke sitting by my bed side again, looking as worried as ever, I looked over with tired eyes and smiled at him "hey"
"Naruto!" 

he sprung from his chair and nearly pounced on me to reach my lips. 

We stayed that way until we both needed air, then he slightly pulled away and rested his forehead on mine 

"You're okay... you came back to me"

"Came back? What do you mean?

"Naruto, you've been asleep for three days"

"Three days? My daughter, Where's My Daughter?! I-is sh-sh-she-"

"Shh... Naruto, calm down. She's perfectly fine... she's perfect, and the most beautiful little girl I'd ever seen" he responded calmly, as he slowly began to lean in...

I tilted my head and gave his lips a quick peck, before he gave a sigh of relief "I'm so glad you're safe... I thought we lost you for a moment..."

"well, I'm awake now, although I am a little hungry... got any ramen?" 

Sasuke laughed as picked up the phone and called the nurse line to suggest the meal. 

I went to rub my belly and came to find that it was flat... as a board... my hips were wider too... my eyes went wide, I felt my chest, there was nothing there, and my hands and legs were masculine, my hair was short, "wait, does that mean..." I peeked under the blanket to verify my suspicion "Sasuke!" I called, he looked up at me, I stared him straight in the eye "I'M A GUY AGAIN!!!"

Sasuke just smiled and turned back to the phone "better make that two, no three orders of ramen".

About an hour (and five ramen bowls) later, Shizune and Granny both came in pushing little carts... curious I sat up to see my two sons, perfectly happy and healthy... wow, they look just like Sasuke, each with a full head of black hair, there's no doubt that he's their dad. 

It was then I noticed that there was only two, I began to worry "Where's my daughter?"

"She's right here" Sakura-chan announced as she made her way into the room. 

She then handed me a little bundle in a pastel pink blanket... I moved it back a bit to see her... 

my heart melted... 

she was perfect, just like Sasuke said... 

a full head of blonde hair just like me, and dark dreamy eyes just like Sasuke... 

I was dumbfounded
"Hey there little one, it's Daddy. Boy, you sure put me through something, didn't you? But that's okay, it was all worth it to get to hold you, every single moment. I love you... my little Kura"

"Kura?" Sasuke asked with a raised brow

"Kura, after Kuruma. I figured... he made me stay a woman so I could give birth, he watched over them in the womb, and he gave me the added strength to push our little girl out... plus, I'm think she was the one he was saying he took a liking to..."

"Kura... it's beautiful" he leaned over my shoulder and gave me a kiss, before being handed our bright-eyed little boys... I... no... WE... we finally have the family we've always prayed for... I began to cry soft tears of joy, looking down to our three little Miracles... I couldn't be happier...

The next day we were all packed up and ready to go home with our three little bundles of joy... Sasuke carried both Mino and Fugo in their carriers... both spitting images of their father... and each other at that (The only difference is while Mino got Sasuke's dark engaging eyes, Fugo got my deep sea blue eyes), while I carried Kura and the diaper bag. 

Once we got home we settled the kids into their new room, having only two cribs, we had Mino and Fugo share one while Kura got one of her own... "Just till we get another crib, then they can each have their own beds" Sasuke insisted 

"Actually, I think they're fine like this. I mean, they're both boys, and I imagine that if you try to separate them, they may throw a fit" I whispered back. Sasuke smirked at me before we both looked back into the room, watching our little angels sleep so peacefully and soundlessly...

I was quite enjoying the fact that I was a man again... 

It was then that I realized that I could now do something I'd been wanting to do for nearly a year... 

I snuck up behind Sasuke and wrapped my arms around him, holding his arm into place as I pressed my body up against his... 

"You know, now that I'm a man again, there's something that I've really been wanting to do for a loooong time now" I whispered in his ear before nibbling on it

"Hehe, you have no idea how much I've missed that" then he broke free, turned around and gave me a most passionate and fiery kiss before breaking it and pulling me to our bedroom.

Once there, we didn't even make it pass the door before I pounced on him, tearing off all our clothes between kisses... my kisses traveled down his lips, down his chin, around his, and... well, y-you can imagine the rest... actually, no. Don't do that, it's... i-it's personal... 

Later that night as we lay together in bed, we made a promise together, that if I ever used Sexy-Jutsu again that I would change back before we got too passionate... unless we wanted another one that is...