Chapter 3 - I Don't Feel So Good...

"I see... and this was your first time having sex in this form?" Granny looked over every inch she could but still had no answers
"Y-yeah, it was" I said with a blush, it was weird talking about my sex life with Granny of all people... even if she IS the best medic in all the Ninja world (Sakura-chan coming in close second)
"Well... It shouldn't be permanent, at least I hope not... you don't seem to be in any pain or distress... I'm going to suggest taking the day off, go home and get some rest, Kakashi didn't have a job for you today anyway..."
"Aside from that, you seem to be in perfect health for a.. *heheh*, young lady" leave it to Sakura-chan to try and tear me down even more than I already am, with a devious smirk on her face.

I've been in bed nearly all day when Sasuke finally comes home from his mission with ANBU. "Hey, what'd Tsunade-sama say?" He asks as he walks over to my side of the bed and kisses my forehead
"She told me to go home and rest... it shouldn't be permanent"

That's what she said, however... three months later and here I'm STILL in this form. 

I've been going to Granny's every week for observations, and every week comes back with NOTHING... eventually everyone found out that the "woman" staying with me and Sasuke was... me. 

One good think that came from this... everyone's been bringing over covered dishes like I was sick and dying or something, mostly containing ramen of course. 

I don't feel right with Sasuke anymore, I feel like I'm living a lie... yeah I want to be with him, but I want it to be ME with him... this was only supposed to be a one-time fling, just for giggles, but now... it's become my life. 

Now I'm laying with my back to Sasuke, held in his arms as he sleeps... 

He hasn't said anything against it yet, kinda like it's the most "normal" thing in the world... I love him, it's just... I don't want him to be living a lie... 

It makes me sick to think that he's trying to convince himself it's still okay... it makes me sick to think I may never be with him like before again... it makes me sick to think that I may never have MY turn again... it makes me sick to- 

I sprang from the bed and ran to the bathroom, just making it to the sink before all of my last night's dinner came hurling out. I ran some water to try and rinse it down, when suddenly more comes up and out. 

Sasuke came to my rescue and helped me to the toilet before more could come up. 

He tied my long hair in a band to get it out of my face, ran the water in the sink to rinse away the evidence, and ran a cool-water bath for me to soak. 

I was still sitting at the toilet when he reached a hand around and felt my forehead 

"You have a slight fever. Once you feel well enough, go ahead and take a bath, I'm going to call Tsunade and ask her to come here today"
"N-no, you don't have to do that, I'll be fi-" my head went back to the toilet, as I got sick, yet again, interrupting my defense 
"It's either she comes, or I stay." Sasuke stated with crossed arms. 

As much as I love him, he has to go to work, especially since I haven't been able to go myself for three months now. 

Seeing as I wasn't going to object, he made his way to the land-line in the living room and called Granny as I made my way into the just cold enough bath.

When I finally got out of the tub, my stomach FINALLY settled down, Sasuke was still getting dressed for the day. He already had his pants on, but his shirt was still only on his arms, about to go over his head. 

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his torso, he took the shirt off and hugged me back, then he lead me back to the bed, tucked me in and kissed me with such passion my heart was going to explode... 

"I'm going to leave the door unlocked, Tsunade should be here soon to..." just the there was a knock on the door "wellthatwasfast" Sasuke mumbled as he got up from my side and grabbed his shirt, putting it on as he walked... 

A few minutes later he came bake with old Granny medic herself

"So I hear there's a new development?" She asked as Sasuke brought in a chair for her to sit beside my bed

"Yeah, I threw up, and Sasuke said I had a light fever" I looked up at Sasuke as he strode towards me, the he leaned over and kissed me 'Sasuke, I haven't brushed my teeth yet...'

"I'm gonna head to work now, but I'll be back as soon as I'm done, I promise. I love you." He whispered as his forehead rested on mine, his eyes closed

"I love you too" I whispered back. We shared one more kiss before he left for the day. Granny smirking at the personal PDA...