1

Dahyun's P.O.V

"So i'm seeing you later tonight right?" Jennie said while doing aegyo through the phone as i smiled.

"Of course i am." I said attentively as she chuckled on the other line.

"I am so sorry i'm making you listen to my problems it's just that i don't have anyone else and i don't want to put all this burden on my members. They are already stressed as it is, i don't need to add more to that." She said as i felt another sting of pain in my ankle.

I bit my lip to help me act natural, it's a good thing we aren't face timing or Jennie unnie would know something was wrong.

Twice was here doing some photo shoots in this building and during one of our 30 minute breaks Jennie had called me saying there was yet again another problem rising in their company even though they had just debuted this year.

She sounded really stressed and Jihyo had noticed so she let me off the hook so we could talk in private.

This was also a good thing for me cause i can stay for an extra few minutes just let out some of the pain in my ankle.

Yes, typical me, i hurt my ankle today. I had accidentally tripped while wearing some really high heels and so my ankle had been really bad this entire day.

I just took off my boots(i switched to boots after the tripping incident) only to see that my ankle was all swollen and red.

And so here i am in the storage room, all alone, talking to jennie with a really painful ankle injury.

"Okay i have to go. Duty calls. You know how it is." Jennie said as we exchanged goodbyes and she cut the phone call. 

Signing i put the phone down and sat down on the floor for a while. I hissed at the growing pain.

I could hardly even move, hence why i had to sit on floor instead of on a stool that was a few feet away

"What am i gonna do?" I said out loud in a worried tone.

We still have a few more hours of shooting to go through and with my ankle like this i don't think i can keep going.

I bit my lip in frustration. Damn it Dahyun! Why did you have to slip today out of all days?

I was on my own now. I couldn't tell any of my members, i didn't want to burden them with my issues and problems, i didn't want to appear weak and vulnerable in front of them. I don't have anyone else, i am all alone... Just like how it's always been.

The members, almost all of them, would always come to me when they felt stressed or when they need to rant about something. I knew almost every secret each of the members have but they don't know any of mine.

It's not like they don't care about me, it's just that i have such a natural habit of being so happy and energetic that a lot of the times people don't notice just how badly i'm hurting on the inside.

And to be honest i like it this way. I don't want them to know just how weak and emotionally unstable i am.

I don't want them to think that they can't tell me their problems just because i won't be able to handle it.

I don't want anyone's pity or their helping hands. I can do it all on my own and i have since i was very young.

I can handle it and i don't need anyone's help. Not even my own members and family....

"Hello? Is anyone here?" I heard a gentle and quite voice say before opening the door.

Shit! I can't let anyone see me like this. It'll be so embarrassing!