19

Eunwoo's P.O.V

"I can't get in contact with her." I said annoyed as all my members looked at me in distress.

"Gosh! How can i be so stupid! I knew  i shouldn't have stayed with Jiyoo. I could have atleast tried protecting my identity better. But i couldn't cause i'm an idiot. God i just can't deal with this right now!" I said annoyed as i rubbed my temple in frustration.

Astro is back from their trip and chaos has occured everywhere.

Dispatch recently revealed some shocking news and i've already discussed the whole matter with my company.

Apparently when i had met Jiyoo outside our dorm, dispatch was able to catch some pictures of us together, especially the ones where she hugged me.

They twisted the story around saying that we were dating and that we had been for a couple of years.

But in reality they got it all wrong.

"Gosh! I can't believe this happened!" I said throwing my phone on the sofa, feeling extremely frustrated. "Dahyun will answer don't worry. I'm sure she's just busy." Sanha said.

"No, she's free this afternoon. We were supposed to meet here today." I said letting my head rest back and closing my eyes.

"Look, as long as you have done nothing wrong and that you have no feelings for Jiyoo, you and your relationship with Dahyun should be perfectly fine." Jinjin said as i looked at him, a bit unsure about his statement.

"You don't really have feelings fo Jiyoo right?" He asked noticing my hesitant look.

I don't know why but i kept silent. I didn't know how to answer that question and it made me angry.

Do i still like Jiyoo? No way....

"Eunwoo!" Moonbin said taking me out of my trance. "Don't tell me you still like Jiyoo." He said worried, his fists balled up in anger.

"I-i  don't think so..."

"What do you mean you don't think so?" Rocky said in a strict tone. "I-i don't know, okay." I said feeling frustrated with myself as well as the others.

What is wrong with me?

"Eunwoo, don't tell me you started dating Dahyun whilst you still had feelings for Jiyoo." MJ said as i thought about it for a while.

Do i still like Jiyoo? Is that why i felt my heart beating so quickly? Is that why i let her hug me? Because i liked her?

What the hell am i doing?

"Yah, you need to answer okay? Do you still like Jiyoo?" Sanha asked as i looked at all them. They all seemed to have that betrayed look in their eyes as they looked at me.

"Yah! Cha Eunwoo!" Moonbin said as i could tell he was annoyed by me. All my members were.

"Okay, you know what we--" Jinjin started calmly but got cut off by my loud voice.

"Stop cornering me!" I screamed, standing up and pulling my hair in frustration. "You think this is easy for me!?" I shouted feeling all the anger bottled up inside me bursting out.

This is not fair to me as well. How was i supposed to know if i still liked her? Its not my decision to like her or not. I can't control my emotions even though i really wish i could.

"How would i know if something like this would have happened!? I tried getting away from Jiyoo, but she keeps coming back so how is that my fault!? Why am i to blame for something like this!?" I screamed looking at my member's shocked and terrified faces.

This is probably one of the first times they've ever seen me this mad, and its probably the first time i felt so angry at the other members.

They're my members, they should help me get through this and help me get things straight but instead they keep on gettind mad me and asking questions. How am i to blame for this situation?

"Eunwoo, calm down." Rocky said in a gentle tone as i felt myself getting more angry than before. "No! Tell me! How was i supposed to know!? Do i look like someone who can predict the future!? Huh!?"

"Okay seriously Eunwoo. Don't take this out on us. You created this mess, we were just trying to help." MJ said as i sat back down, trying to control myself.

"Hey you know wh--"

"Hyung. I just..." I started, feeling a lump in my throat form "I just need some time." I said as he backed away, getting my message.

"Okay, we'll leave..." He said "If thats what you want then okay." Rocky spoke softly as all the members went to their rooms, leaving me alone in the living room.

I just sat there for a few minutes, letting all that just happened sink in.

I can't mess this whole thing up.

I have to talk to Dahyun about this.

I got up from the sofa and grabbed my coat and mask, heading outside in the cold and grabbing a texi to Twice's dorm.

I don't care if anyone see's me. I couldn't care less but right now the only thing on my mind was Dahyun.

I have to talk to her. This is all just a big misunderstanding.

I have to explain it to her.

The car ride felt longer the more i thought about it. I don't have time to waste.

As soon as we reached the building i quickly gave the driver money and went inside the building looking for their dorm room.

I knocked on door and even rang the bell a few times in a hurry.

The door was opened by none other than Nayeon, the eldest among the members of Twice.

"I need to see Dahyun." I said urgently as she looked at me hesitantly.

"Please..." I pleaded as she looked at me with pity. "Look okay i know i messed up like big time, but it was all a misunderstanding okay? Nothing is going on with me and Jiyoo. I really mean it." I said trying to justify myself and my actions.

"Dahyun isn't here. She went to Han River a while ago." Nayeon said giving me a blank stare "Thankyou." I said heading outside but her voice made me stop.

"Wait Eunwoo." Nayeon said coming outside and closing the door behind her.

"I'm telling you this because i trust you and i know that you wouldn't do something like that to Dahyun. But believe me if you hurt her again, don't expect me to be this nice towards you." She said seriously as i smiled at her honestly.

In respect i bowed to her, shocking her along the way.

"I will never hurt Dahyun again... i promise." I said running to the closest rout i knew that led to Han River.

But what i didn't hear was Nayeon's hesitance in believeing my words.

"Why do i feel like he won't be able to keep that promise?"

Are you satisfied with this chapter? Did it look a bit unrealistic?

Anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment! I'll make sure to reply.

~Hazel