7

Dahyun's P.O.V

I grabbed my phone and saw that i had recently recieved a text message.

Who could be awake at such an hour? Is it Eunwoo again?

Gosh i really have no energy for this, can't i just sleep in peace for one night?

Hello.

Is this Kim Dahyun?

It was an unknown number. I suddenly felt scared. What if it was some stalker or saesang? Stuff like this could be dangerous for an idol like me.

I'll just ignore it and go to sleep. It's not like i have anything better to do.

That was until i got another notification. I groaned as i pulled out my phone only to realize it was another message from the "saesang".

I know you read
my message. Are
you not going to reply?

Does she think i will? Gosh how annoying. Can't they just leave me alone.

Fine ignore me. But
my father will hear
about this.

I just wanted to have
a civil coversation with
you about my boyfriend,
Eunwoo.

The fuck is this? I slowly sat back on the couch. Boyfriend? Eunwoo? Don't tell me this is that Jiyoo girl. How the hell did she get my number?

And before i could even process the situation well i got another text message from the same unknown number.

Stay away from him
if you wish to keep
your bones intact.

Is she threatening me? Gosh who does she think she is? Maybe she is as bad as Moonbin said. From the looks of it she isn't the nicest person.

Who are you?

Finally you replied.

I'm Kang Jiyoo, Eunwoo's
secret girlfriend.

I am sure you have
heard of me before.

Yeah i've heard of you alright. I thought as i scoffed. Is it possible to be annoyed by someone who you literally just met like 2 minutes ago? If so, then this Jiyoo girl has officially cut off my line of patience.

Right now i am sleepy, cranky, grumpy and so not in the mood to converse with someone who thinks i hit on her boyfriend. Like bitch can we not discuss this in the morning when i am not sleep deprived?

I heard that you and
my Eunwoo went on
a date the other day.

For your information
Eunwoo has me and so
please cut all of your
connections with him.
He is already dating
someone so back off.

Just so you know it
wasn't a date, he just wanted
to hang out with a friend
and i was the only one
awake at that hour.

I don't have any kind
of interest in him. So
now please can i sleep?

Gosh, why does she think that i am secretly dating Eunwoo, and shouldn't she talk to him about it first before approching me?

I don't have the will power to deal with this right now.

Whatever relationship
you two have right now
whether it's friendship
or love, please end it
with him now.