14

Eunwoo's P.O.V

"Do you have any schedule tonight or in the morning?" I asked Dahyun as she continued eating, not sparing me a glance.

Earlier today Mirae had told me that Dahyun had visited their cafe. So of course because of my individual schedules, the other members were out while i was stuck at home.

I was extremely bored so why the hell not? I went over to the cafe.

Yeah so Dahyun woke up, i heard some sceaming, we all went downstairs, Grandma prepared meat and beef, we all ate and talked. Great time.

But even so, something was fishy.

Both Lowi and Dahyun in the middle of dinner actually went off somewhere and came back with Dahyun biting her lip in frustration and Lowi smirking at her. Mirae was also being unbearably nice to me which was a first since i know how critical she can be.

Either way dinner continued on when Grandma came back from taking care of baby Khai.

"No, i'm free the next two days. Why?" Dahyun asked still not looking at me. Whats up with her today? She even refused to sit besides me, did something happen?

"Just asking." I said as her phone ringed. She picked it up as i heard Jihyo on the other line.

"Yah, Dahyun. Where are you? Is everything okay?"

"Yes, unnie. I'm fine, don't worry. I just decided to visit some of my friends no big deal." Dahyun said as i kept my eyes on her.

Is it just me or does she look really pretty right now?

"Ok, what time will you be back?"

Wow okay, super pretty.

"Oh umm probab--" Dahyun got cut off as Lowi snatched the phone from her and answered the question instead. Dahyun stared at her with wide eyes, unable to move.

"Hello this is Dahyun's friend, Lowi." She said to Jihyo on the call.

"Oh, anneonghasayo. This is Jihyo from Twice." She answered obviously very flustered at the sudden conversation with a stranger.

"Well, actually i was hoping Dahyun stays the night here with us. She doesn't have any schedule in the morning so i was hoping you'd allow it. Please! Just this once! We'll be extremely careful." She said as Jihyo chuckled awkwardly on the other line.

"Ah sure. I mean you didn't really need to ask. Keep safe!"  She said before cutting the call.

Dahyun looked at Lowi who gave her a creepy smile.

"IT'S TIME FOR A SLEEPOVER."

~~~~~~~~~♡

"This is so weird." I said brushing my teeth as Dahyun chuckled from outside the bathroom.

"Why? Is sharing a room with me that bad?" She said as i smiled, playfully rolling my eyes.

"I still don't understand how Lowi persuaded us into sharing a room together." I said rinsing my mouth as she started scrolling through instagram on her phone.

"I know right. She really has a way with words. I mean look at the way she persuaded Jihyo unnie. She didn't even say much and unnie said alright. Not gonna lie, i thought Lowi was about to kill herself along with me with that call." Dahyun said i came out of the bathroom looking carefully at the room

It was probably somewhere past 1am. Since we all suddenly planned for a sleepover, all of us stayed in the living room and played games and such. Yup, for almost 5 hours.