21

Special shoutout to mijestic_myoui i wrote this chapter longer than usual just for you! ;)

Dahyun's P.O.V

"ANOTHER TROPHY, MY HANDS CARRY 'EM, TOO MANY THAT I CAN'T EVEN COUNT 'EM!"

"MIC DROP! MIC DROP!"

"BAL BAL JOSIM NEONE MAL MAL JOSIM!"

"SOMEBODY STOP ME! I'M BOUTA POP OFF! TOO BUSY YOU KNOW MY BODY AIN'T ENOUGH!"

"TURN IT UP YO!"

"MIC DROP! MIC DROP!"

"BAL BAL JOSIM NEONE MAL MAL JOSIM!"

"BABY WATCH YOUR MOUTH, IT COME BACK AROUND ONCE UPON A TIME, WE LEARNT--"

"Ahhhh unnie! I wanted to rap Namjoon oppa's part!" Chaeyoung yelled feeling annoyed by Jihyo unnie who interrupted the younger one of the two

"Hey, not my fault you can't keep up." She replied back savagely as chaeyoung glared at her.

"Okay, but i think we've had enough of BTS for today!" Our manager yelled over our singing and stopped the music in an atempt to save himself from going deaf.

We all whined as he just smiled at us, i'm pretty sure if someone else heard us they'd think we're some thirteen year old girls trying to rap eminem

What? Namjoon oppa's rap is no joke.

"But oppa--"

"My head hurts from all your singing or rapping! Whatever it is these guys do!" He said as Nayeon unnie pouted. "I didn't get to sing Jin's part in the end..." She mumbled on as the rest of us slowly got quiet.

I was sitting by the window so i had a pretty good view of all the beautiful sights outside.

I even saw some fans who held up posters of TWICE WORLD DOMINATION and boy did i just realize how devoted our fans are.

I was too caught up im enjoying the view that i didn't notice my phone ringing inside my jean pockets.

I took out my phone and to say that i was shocked is an understatement.

Crazy ex-girlfriend calling...

The phone kept buzzing as i just stared at it, unsure of what to do.

Maybe she accidentally called me? There is no way she'd want to have any contact with me especially since i've been so free from her threatening texts these past few days.

She cut the call and i felt relieved at the sight of the buzzing ending.

I was about to put my phone back in my pocket, wanting to forget this whole scene and move on until i saw a notification saying i had received a text from someone.

So i checked the message only to see that it was the same person messaging me over and over again.

I signed, okay at first i was just kinda shocked and thought she might have called me accidentally but now i just feel like punching her in the face so she stops annoying me.

Shs probably just sent me more pathetic and useless threats, whats the point of even checking her messages.

"Hey, your phone has been buzzing for a while, aren't you going to check it?" Sana unnie asked as i looked at her in frustration.

"No, it's just from some rando--" I got cut off from the ringing of my phone.

Crazy ex-girlfriend calling.....