26

Lowi's P.O.V

"Get your filthy hands off my boobs you pervert!!" I yelled pushing Moonbin aside so hard i think i heard something crack.

"Oooowww." He winced in pain as i stood up, my face tomato red. And i wasn't sure if i was blushing or just straight up angry.

No one spoke but i could see the worried gazes in everyone's eyes.

Oh they better be worried.

But not for me.

For this little ant that i'm about to step on.

"L-look i'm sorry, i didn't mean to--" he slowly stood up and i could sense that he felt intimidated by me.

Good. He should be.

"You didn't mean to!? Bitch your hands landed straight on boobs and i've dealt with enough gross men like you to understand what it means!" I yelled before jumpings straight on him and hitting him as hard as i could.

We both fell to the floor again and this time i was on top.

"Holy shit!"

"Lowi calm down! It was an accident!"

"Ew guys find a room, please."

"Ooh he's dead for sure now."

"If this is his way of getting a girlfriend i think he needs mental therapy."

He started yelling out a bunch of "Ow's" and "please stop!" but my favorite was when he screamed.

"Aaaaah! That hurts!" He yelled before grabbing my wrists as hard as he could.

Oh that ain't gonna stop me.

I kneeed him in his nuts and i would have laughed at the way his face paled but i was busy trying to get my wrists out of his grip.

"Okay, please i'm sorry. I didn't mean to, i swear." He spoke, his voice getting more hoarse with every word.

I don't know what everyone was saying but i managed block it out pretty well. All I could focus on was this dumbass who dared to touch.

"I'm sorry okay." He said bis eyes getting soft and for a second i thought he'd start crying. "I didn't mean to touch your ummm yeah you know, so i'm sorry. Truly." He said as i slowly stopped struggling from his grip.

I scoffed before getting on my knees and standing up. I didn't bother helping him up but he desperatly looked like he needed it after i hit his balls.

Mirae ended up helping him stand and immediately started apologizing to everyone.

Ugh, this sweet and annoying sister of mine can be so naive. Why is she apologizing when he was the one who touched me. They should be apologizing to us, not the other way around.

I crossed my arms over my chest, this is so not my day.

"Wow, way to make a scene." Nayeon said, pulling me out of the living and into the kitchen.

She grabbed a pack of chips and we turned around to see Dahyun come in.

"Well that was something." She said as I pouted. "B-but--"

"Yeah, I know I know. But you didn't have to make such a huge scene out of--"

"Well, what should have I done? Thanked him for touching my boobs?"

"Maybe you should have hit Rocky since he pushed Moonbin." Nayeon as I looked at her, smirking. Not a bad idea actually.

"Okay, no. No one is hitting no one." Dahyun said in a stern voice, harshly grabbing a chip from the packet Nayeon was holding.

"I feel gross. Can I go home to shower and like.... never come back?"

"Seriously?" Dahyun said as I scoffed, feeling offended by she didn't think this was a big deal.

"Well I'm sorry. He didn't touch you now did he." I said getting out of the kitchen and going outside.

Oh I wasn't lying when I said I wanted to go home and shower. I'll walk all the way home if I have to. All my energy is drained right now and all I want to do right now is just take a cold shower and try to calm down.

"Hey!" Mirae said, coming over to me. "Where are you going?" She asked.

"Home. You can stay." I said turning the door knob and heading outside without another word.

I saw Mirae give Dahyun a confused look as she came out of the kitchen.

Ugh, this day is totally ruined. I'll never listen to any Astro songs the same way ever again. Actually I'll never see anything related to Astro the same way again.

I was out of the building and was walking by the side walk when I heard my name being called.

I thought it was Eunwoo and turned around to say that I was leaving and he didn't have to worry about anything. I can take care of myself very well.

But when I saw that it was Moonbin, I immediately scowled and turned around, walking away as fast as I could.

"Hey! Wait!" He yelled after me but I ignored him, and kept walking, I was almost running at this point.

"Stop--!" He whispered from behind me and grabbed my arm, harshly turning me around to face him.

"What?" I spat but he didn't bother answering, he just bent down and tried to catch his breath.

"Jinjin... hyung said... that I shoud--" he kept taking breaks in between to calm down but I wasn't in the mood for this. I just wanna go home, for God's sake! Is that too much to ask!?

I signed, annoyed and walked away. I didn't even bother checking his reaction and just kept up my previous pace.

"I have a car!" He yelled.

"So?" I said not bothering to stop.

"I can give you a ride back home." He said as I turned around, furious. "Look I don't care what you do as long as you leave me alone. I just want to go home and if you think that I'll forgive you if you just give me a ride home, then you're so wrong. So don't even bother trying." I spat out furiously.

He looked at me almost as if he was about to slap me. Then suddenly his face softened and I was a little confused by how his expression changed so quickly.

"No, I'm not trying to earn your forgiveness and I don't expect it from you anyway. All I'm doing is giving someone a ride back home when she obviously won't make it back with the outfit she's wearing." He spoke gently as I looked down at my outfit

A white and blue stripped, button up shirt, a yellow skirt and red high heels. It was definitely more colourful than the clothes I usually wear, and more uncomfortable too.

If I think about it logically, I definitely won't make it back home while wearing all of this. But I desperately don't want to sit in a car with him alone.

Maybe I could go back inside the house but I can't face everyone, not after what happened.

"Earth to Lowi." He said, waving his hands in front of me.

"Fine." I whispered, embarrassed but in the end, this was my only chance if I wanted to go home. "What?" He asked, almost surprised that i said what i said.

"Give me a ride back home. But don't you dare try anything." I said, trying to sound as threatening as I could.

"Yes, ma'am." He exclaimed, saluting as I forced back a smile.

Let's hope this car ride doesn't take too long.

I feel like my boobs got infected by some awful disease and if I don't shower immediately then that disease will forever remain on my boobs.

Weird I know. But it was just a feeling.

A feeling I never want to feel again.

Sooooo do you like Moonbin and Lowi as a ship? Eh, random question but what's your favorite number?

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Total words: 1310

~Hazel