18

Dahyun's P.O.V

"UNNIE!" I screamed heading towards Twice's living room to see some of the members sitting there on the couch watching TV.

They looked back at me as Nayeon and Jeongyeon unnie came out of the room looking anxious. "What happened?" Nayeon unnie asked as i went over to her and showed her my text conversations with Yeri.

"OH MY GOD NO WAY." She said joining me in my fit of giggles. "Okay do any of you mind telling us why you're giggling lile high school girls?" Jihyo unnie asked, i looked over at the other girls who were looking at me curiously.

"Guys i just found out something and oh my god. So guess what?" I asked as they groaned in annoyance. "Just tell us already!" Chaeyoung exclaimed.

"SANA UNNIE IS OFFICIALLY DATING MARK FROM GOT7!" I screamed getting reactions from all over the room.

Tzuyu and Momo unnie were jumping around, Mina just stood their in shock, Chaeyoung and Nayeon unnie were screaming along with me, Jeongyeon unnie was staring at Sana with wide eyes, while Jihyo unnie was just teasing Sana about it.

"She's blushing!" Nayeon said continuing Jihyo's teasing even more.

"Look whose shy shy shy now." Jeongyeon unnie said as we all stopped and looked at her in disgust.  "Okay unnie, No." Jihyo said expressing all our reactions in just three words.

"Is it true?" Tzuyu asked as Sana unnie looked at everyone hesitantly. "Yeah... it's true." She said shyly as we all started fangirling about the whole again.

We all were celebrating, its almost been a year since Sana had liked the guy and finally after so long they're dating!

Jihyo unnie was teasing Sana when she realized something, "Wait! Is it revealed to the public?" She asked as Sana unnie looked at me in fear.

"Ah ummm let me check just real quick." I said opening my phone and trying to find any news about the two's relationship.

"Nope. It hasn't been revealed to the public." I said as we all released a sign of relief. "If it isn't public then how did you find out?" Jeongyeon unnie asked suspiciously.

"I found our from Yeri who found out from NCT's Mark who found out from Amber unnie who found our from Jinyoung who found out from Got7's Mark himself. Since they are members in the same band after all." I said as i saw some confused faces on the foreign members faces.

"Wow okay." Nayeon unnie said and without me realizing she had taken my phone to go through some more stuff online, making sure this wasn't officially told to the public.

"Still, oh my god! Now we have three members who are dating. It would be four if one of us finally confessed to her crush." Mina said eyeing Momo as she just laughed awkwardly.

"I don't have a crush on Hoseok and you know that." Momo unnie said confidently.

"I never said it was you who had a crush on someone and i especially didn't mention Hoseok." She said catching Momo unnie red handed.

"Ummmm, Dahyun?"

"Wait no way. You have a crush on Jhope sunbae?" I asked super excited.

"Dahyun i think you should see--"

"And you call him Hoseok now too? Wow you two must have gotten really close." Jeongyeon unnie said in a teasing tone as Momo blushed profously.

"Guys this is seriously ba--"

"You guys have got it all wrong." Momo unnie said still trying to defend herself.

"Have we?" Chaeyoung said as Momo pouted in defeat.