25

Eunwoo's P.O.V

"And you just punched her? Out of nowhere?"

"Yup and her nose started bleeding too."

"Holy shit! Thats so badass!" Sanha exclaimed as Dahyun smiled.

This was the 4th time Dahyun was repeating this story to an Astro member. Yes, the 4th time.

The first time was me, then Moonbin, then Jinjin hyung and now Sanha. And let me tell you everyone's reactions were all the same, some more dramatic than others though.

It's been almost three days since that incident occured and today Dahyun decided to sleep over at our dorm since Twice didn't have any early morning the next day.

Nayeon, Mirae and Lowi had come along with Dahyun too, wanting to make sure she wasn't gonna doing to do anything wrong or suspicious. Or whatever that means.

They were hoping to spend the night too and i felt like the guys were so excited. We hardly ever had anyone visit our dorm --especially girls--  since most of our friends were idols and it was usually hard to find time in between where we all were free and could hang out.

Lowi couldn't stop screaming every time she saw an Astro member.

The first member that she saw was MJ and let me tell you, i never knew a girl could have such a loud and high pitched scream. She scared the shit out of me but it was funny seeing MJ fall to the ground because he thought it was a saesang.

Mirae would just hide behind Dahyun and blush. It was weird seeing her like that since she can be pretty fiesty whenever we visit the cafe.

Dahyun had visited quite a few times and i could tell that she felt more comfortable here every time visited. She had even exchanged numbers with all the members and they often talked. Atleast thats what Moonbin said.

"Dude, you have the coolest girlfriend." Sanha said tapping my shoulder and walking away. I gave him a confused look, well he's acting weird.

"Was punching Jiyoo that big of a deal?" Dahyun asked sitting besides me as i wrapped my arm around her tiny body comfortably.

"I guess not for you. But they had to deal with her for almost 2 years without being able to even say anything extremely bad about her because of me. You could say you did something that they had wished to do ever since the day they met Jiyoo." I said smiling as she playfully rolled her eyes.

"And each time i tell them the story they look so happy, is Jiyoo really that bad? I mean i get why she so was mean to me but why your members?" Dahyun asked, and i could sense her curiousty. "Well, she never said anything bad to my members, she barely knew them actually. They were just able to see through her toxic nature a lot more quickly than i was." I said feeling a little guilty about how i used to treat my members before when the topic of Jiyoo came up.

Damn i was such a pathetic idiot.

She nodded understandingly and rested her head on my shoulder, closing her eyes as i just stared at her.

Creepy i know, deal with my cringe because it gets worse over time.

You can't imagine just how happy i am. Sitting here, with my girlfriend, not giving a damn about anything else because im too happy and content to care.

It's so peaceful and i wonder what would have happened if i hadn't broken up with Jiyoo. Would we still be together? What would happen to me and Dahyun? Would my members still be mad at me?

Just thinking about it makes me feel like such an idiot. How could i just always fall for her tricks?

Yes, maybe she actually was struggling a lot and maybe she just desperatly wanted me back because i made her feel secure but those were no excuses for her to treat me that way.

Perhaps living under such a strict family was hard, but that was no excuse for her to to go after Dahyun or threaten her like the way she did.

Maybe her actions were pure and she did them for a good reason but the way she played out those actions, the way she did everything, all of that was wrong. And thats where she turns up as toxic.

Because she displays her emotions in a protective and threatening way. A way she usually isn't once you get to know her well.

I was suddenly pulled out of my train of thoughts when i heard things breaking and then sudden screams.

"No no no, ROCKEY DON'T!" Jinjin yelled as i saw Sanha laughing hilariously at the scene in front of him. Apparently Rocky had "accidentally" poured a bucket of water on him while he was going to fill the cooler up with some water.

"Park. Fucking. Minhyuk. You. Are. Dead." Jinjin hyung spoke threateningly and suddenly he started chasing him around the dorm, Rocky screaming so loud i thought my ears would fall off. Dahyun seemed to agree as she covered her ears with her hands.

Nayeon stared at me, giving me a are-you-serious? look. I smiled back at her apologizingly. Mirae looked amused, as if she just saw a bunch of monkeys high five and then kill each other, which i guess is pretty similar to our situation here. But Lowi really seemed to enjoy the sight in front of her.

She was laughing in the most adorable way ever and i almost never realized how pretty she actually was. Pretty green eyes, long and silky black hair, tanned skin and her body proportion was well off as well. She was almost the exact opposite of Mirae.

But all the laughing and running was cut short when Rocky, while running for his life, accidentally pushed Moonbin who landed right on top of Lowi, their bodies falling to the floor with Moonbin on top and his hands somehwere they probably shouldn't be.

Somehwere they definitely shouldn't be.

Unless he's asking for a death wish.

I saw Mirae's eyes go wide and i think i almost saw Jinjin hyung faint as he looked at the sight in front of him.

Fuck. It's hardly been an hour and everything is already messed up. Why can't these idiots just chill for a while? Its so frustrating sometimes.

Dahyun got up from her seat besides me and looked at the compressed bodies of Moonbin and Lowi in worry.

Oh she wasn't worried for Lowi on how she might have just been sexually harrassed. She was worried for Moonbin who'll probably never see the light of day again.

The long and straining silence was eventually broken off.

"Get your filthy hands off my fucking boobs you pervert!!"

Welp. Another chapter/update. What did you think of it? Hehehhe the boobs thing was just some random idea i got while reading a book and i thought it would be funny to add it to the story.

Hope you didn't mind it cuz i found it really funny ngl 😂😂😂

But anyways don't forget to vote and comment!

Total words: 1205

~Hazel