29

Dahyun's P.O.V

"It's okay, stop crying. He doesn't deserve you."

"I-i can't believe he actually just broke up with me like that, he-he didn't even fight back or anything like that-"

"Men are confusing, and you shouldn't let yourself fall into their traps. Most of them just straight up suck!" Jisoo unnie let out a little laugh at my blunt statement.

"What? It's true! Men can be really frustrating and annoying. Not all of them but some can be such jerks."

"Yeah, your right..... But that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt." She mumbled on as I signed. How do I give her advice on something I've never experienced myself? I've never been through a break up, so I'm not sure how to make her feel better.

"Of course it will hurt. You can't expect it to not hurt, and you can't expect yourself to get over it in only a few days. It'll take time and slowly you'll realise how stupid you were for crying over him. Let me tell you something, you shouldn't look for relationship's so someone finally loves you, you need to first love yourself. Because how can someone else love for you and care for you when you can't do that for yourself. You need to realise your self worth first." Though it may not have been a great help, I tried my best.

Right now I don't think words are going to cut it, all I can tell her is to not dwell over it too much because she has a job and she needs to be careful. She was lucky enough to be able to date as a YG artist since they can be really strict with stuff like this.

To hell with that, she was lucky enough to even date World Wide Handsome.

It's been a few months and Twice just visited Blackpinks dorm to celebrate their comeback. Jisoo unnie had been pretty down lately and I could immediately sense her distant and hesitant nature.

Apparently she had been caught dating by her company and the couple were forced to break up.

She's pretty down about it and though I can't really relate or give her advice based on my personal experience, I tried my best. She's a really close friend of mine and I need to do whatever I can to help her.

It's weird how I usually end up always helping people and giving them advice about stuff I really have no experience in. Even my members say that I have some natural talent where I can easily comfort someone and give them advice without ever having to experience what they are going through.

I can easily read their thoughts and emotions, i try comforting them as best as I can. Sometimes I even scare myself with how easily I can put myself in other people's shoes. It just happens. And it be freaky sometimes.

"Come on, now stop crying. All our members are outside celebrating your comeback. Imagine how happy they are. And I'm pretty sure your fans won't like the sight of you crying over some boy. Now get it together and let's go outside and EAT SOME CHICKEN." I said as she chuckled at me.

"Fine. Just let me wash my face, I don't want anyone else to see me like this. You having to see me cry is enough." Jisoo unnie said going into the bathroom, leaving me outside.

Since I really had nothing to do, I just got up and looked around the place.

Their dorm in general was really nice, nothing too fancy or too foreign. I liked it's homey feeling, it felt comfortable. I could easily adapt to living here, it was similar to ours.

The room had multiple pictures here and there of black pink and a couple, which I'm assuming to be Jisoo's parents.

Many fan gifts were visible all over the room and it was surprising how neat her room was since it's hard to even sleep as a kpop idol, where does she get the time to clean?