23

Dahyun's P.O.V

"So what it's gonna be? You and your friends careers, or your relationship with Eunwoo?"

I stared at her, stock was an understatement of what i was feeling right now.

I felt a bundle of emotions actually. Anger, hatred, astonishment, fear, and just pure anxiety.

The whole cafe was empty, no one waa there and that just made the silence more intimidating.

I'm not ready to make such a decision, to pick between my two favorite things in world.

This isn't what i came here to do.

I told myself that i wasn't here to fall for her traps and mind games again, but look where i am now.

I led myself right into this situation. And i feel so stupid for falling for her tricks.

"You've got to be kidding?" I snapped as she smirked, the audacity this women has.

"Nope. If you don't believe me walk right on ahead, i won't stop you. But don't act surprised when tomorrow comes and both Astro and Twice receive tons of hate." Damn it, i hate her little mind games.

She looked so happy, as of she had won the lottery. And i just wanted to whip that smirk off her face.

Goddamn i hate this women.

"So, whats it gonna be?"

I can't believe she's actually making me go through this. I can't believe she's this heartless of a person.

I love my job and i love my members. But i also love Eunwoo. I couldn't answer this question even if my life depended on it.

Should i really give him up?

Should i spare my friends from the hate?

Should just spare us all from the heartbreak?

But will i be able to stand the consequences of my actions?

Will i be strong enough to see Jiyoo and Eunwoo together?

Can i handle all the pain that'll come with it?

But can i handle the guilt i'll feel for chosing myself over others?

AHHHHH FUCK I HATE THIS.

"Oh my god just hurry up already! I don't have the entire fucking day you know!" She yelled as snapped out of trace, flinching.

"What? Are you gonna cry?" She asked utterly disgusted. She scoffed looking at me as if i were some disease.

I advanced towards her, as she looked at me raising her brows in anticipation.

"No. But you might." I said before punching her right in the face.

"What the hell!" She yelled holding her bleesing nose.

"The nose is soft and sensitive, and the nasal passage is connected to the eyes via the tear ducts. Normally this allows the tears to drain through the nose. But when the fluid build-up in the nose is sufficient, the flow can block the normal draining path, so that the tears that are produced have nowhere to go, so they head for your eyes, blocking your sense of vision..... my dad taught me that." I said in the end, smiling.

"You know something Jiyoo. You can tell the entire world about my love life, i don't care anymore. Yes perhaps i'll receive tons of hate but that's when i'll just know how many true and loyal fans i actually have.."

"The supportive fans are still going to be out there and they're going to help me get through it. And unlike you, i have friends and family who will support me no matter what decision i make." I stated now getting closer to her. I saw the tears in her eyes forming and i felt i bit guilty but honestly she deserved it.