01

I Hope you'll enjoy the book.
Love you readers❤️

"Students you have a new student in your class!" The teacher made an announcement.

"Come in."
The new student came in the class and stood beside the teacher. He was tall.

"Come on introduce yourself! Make sure in english." Teacher said and smiled as she was the english teacher.

"Hello. My name is Kim Taehyung. I am 18 years old. Hope that you'll treat me well!" well well he was fluent in english.

"Very good! Do we have any seat here? Kim Hana stand up!"

Hey! My name's Noor. I am a half korean and half Pakistani. My mother was from Pakistan. But unfortunately she died when i was 10.And my father died 1 year after her death.I am 17 now.I am a muslim like both of my parents. But i am supposed to hide it. Because my father's family don't like muslims. I don't know the reason but as far as i know it's because of my mother. (My father fell in love with my mother when she came to Korea for vacations and so he converted to Islam to marry her.)My dad suffered from a heart attack and before dying he gave me a letter and in that letter he wrote the address of his father's home, My grandfather's home. And he gave me another name Kim Hana. Well he wrote it why he named me this but i didn't understand it. All i think is that he doesn't want me to be in a problem like they were being a muslim. So he wanted me to hide my religion. But still i can tell you what he wrote:

[Authors note: Kim Hana= Y/n. Imagine your korean name is Kim Hana and enjoy the flow. Love you armys. ]

[ One special thing for my readers is that, in each fan fiction they are given a korean name. They have an actual name except of Y/n.So they can imagine it for real.]

I have given you this name because Hana means Happiness in Arabic and Number one in Korean. I want you to be the happiest.

He wanted me to be happy, i guess? But how? My grandfather didn't accept me. I live in an apartment,small one, and my grandfather pays my rent. I haven't seen him for ages.

As i told you all about myself the amazing thing is that i not even 1% look korean. I totally look different from Koreans. I have big eyes, sharp nose, tan skin tone. It's maybe because my father was also half American and half korean.So i got the American and Pakistani part only.

Being a muslim, i have many duties but i don't fulfil all of them. I don't drink and i also don't eat the things which are prohibited like pork which is so common in Korea. Whenever people ask me to join them i just say that i am allergic to it. And i avoid parties so that i don't have to drink.And that is the reason i don't have friends.

When i was 11 i had many friends but after the death of my parents everything changed. My city,(First i was in Busan) ,name, my school, friends and my life too. So now i am 17 years old KIM HANA, a student of Sejong High School, in Seoul. As Hana means number one, I am not number one. i am an average student who has to do part time jobs to eat as my grandfather only gives my rent and school fees.

Well i don't hate being a muslim, i can't even think of hating it. But the thing is Muslims can only marry muslims.So, I can't marry anyone. As South Korea has like only 1% muslims and my chance of meeting one is 0.00000% so yes i'll die like this.

People try to flirt with me as they take me as an American goddess but when they speak to me in english. I fail to impress them. Come on these are only my looks which make me look American or whatever but actually my nationality is korean. I am only fluent in korean and urdu. Well urdu because i have lived in Pakistan for 2 years.

"Very good! Do we have any seat here?Kim Hana stand up!"

I tried to ignore her.

"Kim Hana!"
the teacher screamed again
"I am here! hehee."
i said and stood up.

"Introduce yourself to the new student."

"Ummm My name is Kim Hana. Ahhh ..17 ...my age....Nice to meet you!" i said and quickly sat down making the class laugh.I suck at english seriously. The only words of english that i know are hello, thank you, sorry, bye and some more maybe and some little phrases like how are you? Nice to meet you blah blah. and no matter how dull you are anyone can at least introduce  him/herself in english.

That weird new student smirked and replied.

"Nice to me you too Miss Kim Hana." i just can't deny his english is damn good. It suits perfectly with his  husky voice. Not only his voice his looks are perfect too. He is like the normal pure korean guys but his accent is not like Koreans and his skin tone is tan like me.My inner feelings are telling me that he's going to be the new heartthrob of this school.

I used to sit at the last. A chair was free beside me so he came and sat beside me. I don't know why but this person is making me nervous. Maybe because he's making me think that i am not up to his level.

"Hey can you please give me your book for a second?" the new student well i can call him Taehyung as i know his name now,he said something in english which i didn't understand. The only word i understood was book. So i gave him my book.
I was ready to say It's okay (in english) and i practised it 2 times in my heart to make the correct pronunciation but he didn't say thank you and continued turning the pages. He is surely making me nervous. I sighed and left the class.If he's going to be my class fellow i am going to die. I came back to the class after 2 minutes because i don't want to be punished. I sat on my seat and tried my best to avoid him. But during the lecture i almost took 3 glances. He is too handsome to be avoided.But what's good? He is Korean and non-muslim. I can't marry him like Mr.Park Jihyun. Park Jihyun is our sports teacher. He is the crush of half of the school including me.

"Miss Kim Hana?" Taehyung said. He literally gave me goosebumps. His voice was a bit scary.
"Ahhh yes?" i said in english.
"Thank you for the book. Can you tell me where's the bathroom?" he said it in english and was too fluent. I just didn't get anything so i simply just answered
"It's okay." and left the class.

I didn't look back. I am sure he's doing it on purpose. He knows that i am not good at english so he's just picking up at me. Then i went inside the bathroom. Well i don't have any friends so i cannot share my problems with anyone. Everyone thinks that i am from America, I am considered as an American who can't speak english. I didn't tell anyone about my background. No one knows i am half Pakistani half American. It's better for me because people usually bully me.

Hello readers follow me on Instagram for more updates :@cakybread