03

In our summer vacations i spent most of my time in my part time job. I do job in a convenience store. For people vacations are fun and relaxing time. They want to have vacations all over the year but for me it's a burden. Burden of earning for another meal. In normal school days i eat in the school but in vacations i have to earn for my lunch too. Vacations sucks!

Like always i used to complete my job and roam around the city. People might hate darkness but i like it. Because this darkness reminds me of my parents. When we were together we used to go out at night and walk in the streets. My parents used to make me play with our pet and they used to sit on a bench and watch me play.

I held my necklace with my two fingers and kissed it. I love you mom and dad.

Like this every night i used to roam around the streets and pass my time. And sometimes i used to skip my one meal to eat ice cream at night.

AFTER THE VACATIONS
As it was my first year of high school i had to maintain a good score so i studied a bit too. I sat on the front seat and waited for someone to sit with me but no one sat with me. So i went to the end to sit where i used to sit. No one sat with me. Not even Taehyung. He didn't come to the class.

"Class attention! From now on no one of you will fight over the seats. Sit where you want to today and from now on this will be your sitting routine! Sit according to yourselves or else i'll fix your seats." The teacher said and gave the class 5 minutes to settle down. Everyone stood up and started to change their seats but i didn't stand up because i knew this will be my only seat forever.

Everyone sat and then the hero came.

"May i come in mam?" Everyone was shocked to listen him. Not because he was looking super handsome well he was but this time he spoke in fluent korean. And yes his voice fitted korean accent too well. The teacher smiled and said yes. He sat beside me as this was the only seat empty.

"Well well Mr. Kim Taehyung stand up!" the teacher said it in korean. I was about to elbow him to make him stand but he stood by himself. Now He can understand Korean too.Wow! This is really amazing.

"Introduce yourself in korean." the teacher ordered. He introduced himself in korean and sat.

"Look students. Taehyung has made himself expert in korean so make sure not to bully him. He can understand you now!" the teacher said and laughed.

I looked at him but he didn't look at me and he mumbled something again.
"I tried to."
I think it is the same thing he said when we last met but it was in english so i didn't understand.

During the lecture i fell asleep.

"Kim Hana!" the teacher made me wake up and i stood up.

"Were you sleeping?"
"No!"
"Don't lie!"
"I was just picking my pen! Hey Taehyung tell the teacher i was picking the pen."
I looked at him but he mumbled "I tried to ."
I sighed.

"She was sleeping mam." Taehyung said.

"Get out of my class! Now!"

I didn't say anything and went out.

"Raise your hands up high MIS KIM HANA!" the teacher shouted making me raise my hands as high as possible. After the class was over i came and sat on my chair. I slept just 10 minute before the class ended so i stood out there for almost 9 minutes and my arms hurt. I sat and found a paper. It was written on it.

I am the boss here! (in korean )

What rubbish i said and threw the paper somewhere i don't know. My arms were hurting so much that i can't even move them a bit to take out my books. So until the next teacher came i slept.

"Good morning class!" the teacher almost shouted and i woke up. Taehyung was beside me. Did he gave me the note? No he's not that cold. After the lecture it was finally break time.

I sat alone on a table and found Taehyung coming towards me. This time i promised myself to let him sit with me but he passed my table and sat behind me. Why? I don't care.

I looked back and found him staring at me. I stood up and sat with him.

"Hey! Did you mind ....."

"You should have taken permission before sitting here." he said while looking straight into my eyes. I quickly stood up and was about to go when he said
"You can sit!"
I sat. I don't know what am i doing? Do i really not have any pride? What will he think of me ? I was so focused on thinking these things. But luckily Lee Seoulbi took me out of my thoughts by hitting her hand on my head making my head bang on the table. I tried to move my head but in vain.
Taehyung stood up and held Lee Seoubi's hand.

"Taehyung why are you involving yourself into this mess?" she said in a seductive way.

"Because she's my wife!"
I choked on the air. What the hell is he saying? I am wife? No i am his wife? This can't be possible.

"Hey Taehyung you are going too far!" i said.

"Why? Didn't you except me as your husband? Don't you love me anymore or you are afraid of these people?" he said and Lee Seoulbi's hand was still in his hand.

"What are you saying Taehyung?" Lee seoulbi said.

"Ahhh nothing yesterday i saw a korean movie. It's just a dialogue. Sorry for what i did. Please excuse me." he said and left taking his empty plate with him.

"Hey you! Stay away from Taehyung!"
Lee Seulbi said and also left.

"Well well! Am i a joke to everyone here?"

Wth?