19

The next day i went to university. Me and Taehyung were a couple now so i was happy but afraid at the same time.

"Buy me a shake Hana." Giraffe said. He was in my class. We were taking the lecture.

"I don't have money for you." i said while looking at the teacher.

"Come out!" he said and stood up. The teacher looked at us and then the whole class.

"What are you doing?" i said and he grabbed my hand and made me stand up.

"I am not going with you!" i said and tried to free my hand from his grip but in vain.

"Excuse us!" He said to the teacher who was seeing us angrily. I looked at the teacher to apologise.

"Sorry......" i said as Giraffe grabbed me out of the class.

He took me to the cafe.

"Go and buy a shake!" he ordered me and then sat on the chair.

"Listen Taehyun! I am not your servant! I am not going to buy anything!" i said.

"You lied yesterday! So now according to the game you have to buy a shake."

"And what did i lie?"

"You said you don't like him but you kissed."

"I didn't..... he kissed." i said and i can feel my face turning red.......

"Whatever go and buy a shake now!"

I nodded and bought a shake for him. BG gives me good amount for just cooking lunch for him but still i have many other things to buy. I can only drink a milk shake here but ......... they don't let me!

"I am going to the class." i said coldly and started to walk.

"Do you like him?" he said and i stopped.

"I love him." i said and sighed. He threw the shake on the floor and went to the class. Why?!? wth?? i didn't buy it so that he'll waste it!!! This jerk!!!

He went inside the class and i followed him. This time we didn't sit together. THANKGOD!!!

After the classes it was break.

I avoided to go to the cafe as i didn't have money to buy shake for me and i don't want to get bully.

I got a message from Taehyung.

"I am missing my wife..."

"This is your practice time."

"Yeah i just took 5 minutes break."

"So what will you do in
five minutes?"

"Can i call you?"

"Okay."

He called me and we were talking. I sat on some random stairs. We talked about random things.

"Stay away from boys!" he said in a serious tone.

"Why???? i like to be around boys." i said just to tease.

"Shutup and listen to me."

"What can i do if people flirt with me??" it was fun teasing him.

"Who flirts with you? That Taehyun?"

"No.... i haven't seen Taehyun today." i lied because i don't want Taehyung to worry about me as he has practice.

"Tell me if he does anything."