Prom 11

Mina called me the next day.
"Where are you??" She shouted.
"Umm i am sleeping..." i said while yawning.
"Come here quickly with all the saved money you have!"
"What..... is everything okay??? Mina... please tell me what happened??"
"I can't tell you now! Come here as soon as possible!"

I immediately got up from my bed and opened my locker. 15,0000 won was all i had. I picked them and placed them in my bag's deepest zip and without changing the clothes and brushing my teeth i ran to Mina. Mina works at an outlet of a famous brand of clothes.

"Is everything okay Mina?" i said with full concern.
"Mam, this is Ms. Hana. She has already ordered the dress." Mina said to a Lady. She was like in her 30s, perfect body with perfect makeup. She looked at me from up to down and laughed.

"Are you kidding me?" the lady said to Mina.
"Act rich!" Mina whispered in my ear. What is actually going on here???

"What's going on Mina?" i said in the best sassy way i can. I guess i looked funny than sassy.

"Mam.. you have already ordered this dress.... but this lady wants to buy this." Mina said to me and i got it... she wants me to save her.

"Oh... yes... excuse me you old lady! I have already paid for this.. please look forward to another dress." i said and put my index finger on her belly and pushed a little.

"Whatever!!!" she looked at me and then left. She left because she was annoyed not because she was convinced by me.I know i didn't act good. Just look at me! I was wearing my nighty, my hair were looking like a someone has just exploded a bomb in them. I haven't even brushed my teeth and please let's not talk about my different pair of slippers.

"What Mina? You called me for this?" i said to her.
"How much did you bring?"

"Almost 15,0000 won."

"hmmm okay..." she said and then handed me a black coloured dress.

"Hey... take it away from me!! I'll make it dirty." i said giving her the dress back.

"Dumbo! Just go and try it!" she said making me look at her in disbelief.

"Go!!!" she shouted at me and i went inside the changing room and changed.

It was a black coloured sleeveless dress. Overall it was really beautiful. I haven't imagined of wearing such a dress.

"Did you like it? It was the last piece so i saved it for you." she said and smiled at me. Does she really think i'll give her my 15,0000 won to buy this dress? Come on i don't have to live just one day. I have to live my entire life with this 15,0000 won!

"Are you mad? I can't buy this!"

"Who is telling you to buy?"

"What are talking about?"

"Listen Hana... just give me your money... the dress is of 25,0000 won. I'll pay the rest of the money.You just have to buy it... wear it and then return it and take your money back. It's simple.. trust me!" she said and held my hands.

"But..."

"No... buts... You can give it back after 5 hours of purchasing it and have your money back. It's the policy." she said and squeezed my hands so that i'll agree.

"Okay....." i said and she hugged me.

"Make sure to bring some pastries for me." she said and laughed.

"I'll buy the dress on your behalf just before the prom starts... get all ready and come here to wear the dress." Mina said and i left the outlet. Mina is such a good friend. Should i tell her that i am a muslim... Maybe she'll not hate me for this. So, now i have to find a partner.... I have only 2 hours left in the prom.
I went back home and opened my phone. I have no ones number in my phone whom should i ask for help?