28

"I am sorry mam.... i scared you." He said and moved forward.

"Mam?? Why is he acting like this?" Hana said and then she looked at the bodyguard. He can't meet her even when she was infront of him.

"He has grown all well.He's 24 by now as i am 22." Hana said and looked at him without any hesitation because he was looking toooooo handsome!!

Hana went near him.

"Sir, you can sit here." Hana said while smiling at him but he didn't look at her and sat silently while the bodyguard was still standing.

"Why aren't you sitting?" Hana asked the bodyguard.

"I am on duty." he said without looking at her. Hana didn't say anything and went.

She wanted to talk to Taehyung but that bodyguard was a hurdle. BG and Mirae were on the stage and the ceremony was about to start. Hana started to talk to Mirae and BG casually.

"Aren't you nervous? You are going to be BG's wife." Hana said to Mirae.

"shhhhh he's standing beside me." Mirae said.

"BG... why are you wearing the mask? Just remove it!" Hana said and BG looked at her and didn't say anything.

Hana didn't ask him again about it and so the ceremony started. Mirae was BG's wife now. But for the whole event Taehyung kept looking at Hana. Hana also noted that Taehyung was looking at her.

"Thanks a lot for coming." Mirae said to Taehyung.

"Oh no... i told you that i'll come." Taehyung replied.

"Thanks." BG said to Taehyung. Taehyung smiled at him and then Hana came.

"Won't you eat?" Hana said to Taehyung.

"I am going to..." Taehyung was speaking when Hana interrupted him.

"Oh... i am not asking from you... I was asking from this handsome man." Hana said to the bodyguard. THe bodyguard blushed and then looked at Hana.

"I am on duty... miss." The Bodyguard said.

"Oh come on... the food's really delicious." Hana said and made him sit. She placed a lot of dishes in front of him and insisted him to eat. Taehyung was looking at her with anger.

Hana then took Taehyung with her on a side.

"How am i looking?" Hana asked Taehyung. Taehyung looked at her but didn't say anything.

"I guess you don't want to talk." Hana said and started to move.

"I missed you." Taehyung said and Hana stopped. She looked at him and he had tears in his eyes.

"I missed you too." Hana said and looked at him. Taehyung put his forehead on hers and said.

"You look like a moon and i look like a sun."
"Huh? Moon and Sun?" Hana said and chuckled. Hana was wearing silver and Taehyung was wearing golden.

"This Sun can even die to let his moon shine brightly." Taehyung said and looked deep into her eyes.
"But this moon doesn't want to shine brightly without her Sun."