04

My life literally sucks. I have a lot of work to do and now Taehyung and Lee Seoulbi have made my life a total mess. Finally it's sports lecture and i can see my crush. Well i should admit that he does know that girls like him so he also flirts with them.

"Hana come here!" the teacher called me and I went to him.
"Your hair are a mess today!" he said and tried to fix them. I blushed and lowered my gaze.

"Ahhh!" something hard hit my head.

"Sorry Hana!" Lee Seoulbi said and ran towards us.

"Are you okay sir?" she asked him while my head was attacked.

"Yes but you should say sorry to Hana." he said while rubbing my head making me forget the pain.

"There's no need for that sir!" i said.

"Miss Kim Hana!" someone called me. It was taehyung. I looked at him and he threw a ball at me. I immediately caught it.

"Come play with me!" he said.
I didn't know what to do so i followed him.

"What should i do?" i asked him.

"We are playing basketball, select your team."

Lee Seoulbi selected Taehyung's team and i joined the other team. Taehyung was so good at basketball. So our team lost.

"Miss Kim Hana! You have to pay for loosing!"

"Why me?"

"Because your team lost!"

"Then ask the other team members too."

"That's your duty!"

"Bring food for my team."

"Okay! Give me the money."

"Miss! You have to pay!"

"I don't have money!"

Taehyung held my hand said.

"You have to pay!"
"I said! i don't have money!"
"Pay or ..."
"Or?"
"Be my wife!"

"Come on Taehyung! Why do you keep on saying movie dialogues." Lee Seoulbi said.

"Let me be in character for once!" Taehyung said and laughed.

Then all of them left the basketball ground.

He sounded serious though.Well i think soon he'll bully me.Whatever i don't care.

After the school i was standing at the bus station. My bus arrived and i was about to jump into it but someone pulled me.

"Did you think about what i say?"
I looked back and saw that bus was about to go.
I tried to free myself from his grip but couldn't. The bus went and i furiously said.

"What is your problem Kim Taehyung? he looked deep into my eyes like i shouldn't have raised my voice.

"Did you think about it?"
"About what?" i said annoyingly.

"Pay or be my wife!"
"Whatever movie is this the dialogue is really cheap!" i said. He grabbed me by my shoulders and looked down into my eyes.

"It's not a dialogue Miss Kim Hana!" i gulped. Is he really telling the truth? Well i don't care! And i can't be his wife as i am a muslim and he's not. I shrugged it off by saying
"I'll pay!"
he was shocked at my answer and then loosen his grip.

I had no money and the bus was gone too so i started to walk. This Kim Taehyung has made my life even worse. I went home and picked my money that i have saved. I saved money because i have to go to my parents grave with flowers and gifts for their birthday and death day every year. And for some of my clothes and books.

The next day i took the money and bought food for Taehyung's team.

"You prefer paying over being my wife!" Taehyung said.

"Yes!" i said and left.

Taehyung called his team and they ate.

In class

"Miss Kim Hana...."
"You can call me Hana!"
"I don't want to."
"Why?"
"Because that's what everyone call you!"
I didn't say anything but stared at him. He stared at me back. We stared until someone smack my head from behind.

"Hey! Why are you staring at my man?" it was Lee Seoulbi.

I didn't say anything and she took Taehyung with him.

During Maths class
"Miss Kim Hana!"
Taehyung called me but i didn't respond because i don't want to be called Miss Kim Hana!

"Hey! He threw a pencil on my desk but i didn't respond." He didn't bother me anymore.

During break

As usual i was sitting alone eating my lunch when Taehyung came and grabbed me to the bathroom. He grabbed me to the boys bathroom. Like seriously?

"Hey! What if someone see's me here!"

"So?"

"What will they think? Leave me i have to go!"

"You don't like being called Miss Kim Hana?"

"Yes!"

"Then... what about i call you Mrs. Taehyung?"
My jaw dropped. What is he trying to do? Is he playing with me? Or is he checking my patience . Well if he is then i can't tolerate it any further.

"Look Mr . Kim Taehyung! stop messing with me otherwise you'll regret!" i said and went out of the bathroom and slammed the door hard. From where do i get this courage? Even i don't know.

He came out and said
"Let's see who'll regret." and went.

I don't know why do people always target me? Am i that weak? Maybe because i don't have any support that's why people target me but i know my God Allah is with me and he'll protect me.

After what Taehyung had done i was so disheart. I sat in the class beside him but didn't do anything. I didn't even concentrate on the class and plus i was hungry. He took me in the middle of my eating and made me stand in the boys bathroom. I hate him! I hate him so much!

After school i was again standing on the bus stop when Taehyung came.

"Miss Kim Hana!" he said. I didn't respond. He handed me some money and said.

"Your stomach annoyed me the whole day!"
and went. I knew my stomach was making noises but i didn't know they were that loud.
Maybe Allah told him to be a little less rude today. Whatever i am going to have a nice meal today. As Taehyung gave me a nice amount of money. I think he's rich. Well he should be as he's fluent in english. I don't care.