24

After Taehyung went i also went to sleep. I don't know what goes on in his mind. He is just crazy! But thankgod he still likes me.

The next day

I went to university. I really want to wear the earrings but i don't want to make him angry so i didn't  wear them. Also i wear dresses which are below my knees. I know i am not his wife but what can i do? The next time i'll meet him i'll tell him that i am muslim.

"Hey Hana.. how are your bruises?" Jolly asked me.

"Much better." i said and gave him a smile.

"You look pretty when you smile.. what about your boyfriend? Is everything okay now?"

"Yes." i said and we went to the cafe together.

We talked for a bit and then went to the class. I want to avoid Giraffe because Taehyung doesn't like him but to be honest he's nice. I really want to be his friend but i think i shouldn't if i want to be with Taehyung.

The time passed. It was break time. I was sitting alone when Giraffe came and sat beside me.

"How are you feeling Hana?"

"I am fine... why?"

"Ahh... last time we talked... you cried."

"Ahh... yes.. it was just a misunderstanding." i said and smiled. He smiled back and gave me a pen.

"Take it. It's yours." He said.

"Oh! Where did you get it?" i said. This pen was really special to me. My mother used to write letters with this pen to my father. So i brought this pen to my university on the first day.( Remember when Hana thought that she's missing something on her first day?It was this pen.)

"You are just like someone i know." he said and leaned on the chair while closing his eyes.

"Someone?"

"You remind me of Noor." he said and i chocked on my shake. Did he just take my name????? Wth??? Does he know about me? Will he bully me now? What should i do? ACT NORMAL HANA! Please act normal.

"Are you okay?" he said as i spilled the shake on my clothes.

"Yes." i said and cleaned the shake with the tissues he handed me.

"Are.... you.. NOOR?" he said while his eyes went wide open.

"What's Noor?" i said and blinked my eyes to look innocent.... i think i looked innocent because that's what girls in the novel do.

"Ahh... you just scared me for a moment... i thought you were Noor!" he said and sighed in relief.

Why? What if i am Noor! What will he do? Will he bully me?

"Hey! What's the matter? What if i am Noor? What will you do?" i asked him.

"Noor was my....." he was saying and and i was looking at him with curiosity.

"Your??" i said still looking at him with my mouth slightly open and a frown on my face.

"Why should i tell you?" he said and stood up.

"Hey Taehyun! This is not fair! Tell me!" i said and pulled him closer. He looked at me and smirked.

"Why are you curious? Do you like me?" he said and i left him.

"Whatever! I was just curious.... Noor! What a funny name..." i said and left for the class. BUT INTERNALLY I WAS DYING TO KNOW HOW DOES HE KNOW MY REAL NAME!!!!!!

We went to the class for the lectures but i kept looking at Taehyun. He was taking his lecture but then suddenly our eyes locked. SHIT!! HANA PLEASE DON'T SHOW THAT YOU LIKE HIM!!!!!!