21

Did you like the 4 boys? Who is your favourite? Aren't you guys curious about BG?? Will Hana tell Taehyung that she's muslim?? I hope that you'll like my story till the end. I purple you readers💜💜

I went inside my home and sat on the couch.

"Where were you Hana?" someone from behind said. The person looked angry from the voice. I turned and found......TAEHYUNG!! I immediately stood up.

"where are you coming from at this time?" he said angrily.

"I... i went to the supermarket....." i said. I don't know why do i always lie in front of him!!!

"I heard the voice of the car! Don't lie! Who brought you home?" He asked and was angry.

"My owner...." i said and held his hands.

"You weren't picking up your phone too!" he said holding my hand tightly.

"Taehyung.... what are you doing here?" i said to cover up things. He closed his eyes in annoyance and then open them. He held my hand and made me sit on the couch.

"Hana... why were you with that owner?"

"Taehyung.... yesterday i slept in his ho....."

"What??" he shouted and stood up.

"Listen...." i said.

"Why did you sleep there? I told you to be careful Hana!"

"Okay... i won't do it again....." i said and he hugged me tightly.

"Please don't leave me! If you want anything ask me! I can give you anything!"

"Okay..." i said.

"Leave his job! You can stay in my home." he said cupping my face.

"Are you mad? What if people saw you with me? I don't want to spoil your career Taehyung!"

"Ahhh! Okay! I'll give you money for the rent! Don't work for him!" he said and handed me his credit card.

"No.... i can't take this." i said and gave it back to him.

"Hana... try to understand..." he said but i stood up and went inside the bathroom. I have to get ready for university.

After coming from the bathroom i changed my clothes, did a little makeup and made my hair. I thought Taehyung would have gone but when i came out he was still there. I wore kinda sassy dress today. COME ON I AM A STUDENT OF FASHION DESIGNING I SHOULD DRESS UP NICELY!!! I got this dress from 70% sale. The hair band was as usual made my me from my old clothes and the shoes...... well i bought them for a special occasion but they fitted this dress so WHY NOT??? And the earrings..... this was the first time i was wearing something in my ear. WELL my mom used to wear earrings because Dad like them on her. So i wanted to wear them. These are of my mother. I wasn't allowed to wear accessories at school but now i can.I don't have much things of my mother but i have a lot of earrings and now i am planning to wear them to university. I don't get ready this much everyday. But today i wanted to..... BG also told me to learn more about fashion so i am just trying....